Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Flow Modem Logging into Arris Page

Default New Flow Modem Logging into Arris Page

I have one of the newer Flow White modems, not sure of the name of it... Initially it had it's own login page and settings which were different from what was in the Arris modem I previously had..

Now I notice when I log into the modem via IP address it brings up back the old Arris pages and settings.. Any body else experience this??
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I have one of the newer Flow White modems, not sure of the name of it... Initially it had it's own login page and settings which were different from what was in the Arris modem I previously had..

Now I notice when I log into the modem via IP address it brings up back the old Arris pages and settings.. Any body else experience this??
    Related: http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...nternet-Speeds

This is part of the upgrade that was done. All modems are running a newer/different firmware which is similar to the older modems. There are 3 possible logins.

1. admin/password
    2. admin/original password (under modem)
    3. admin/password you had set
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post

Yep! I asked someone from Customer care to give me call back regarding same, much to no avail. Every other Liberty Global brand uses the connect box homepage but I realize FLOW has an affinity for locking down their modems in the most unorthodox of ways... which is fine... if they were actually competent at providing the service they set out to provide. That Connect Box page would offer a Network Status when access would fail with information on DOCSIS carriers, T1-T4 readouts and logs on failures being reported by the system.

This is such a dumb idea.

Yea, I was surprised when I saw the old Arris page load ... I even had to go check my modem if it was still the newer white one lol

The new login was ok, just that I didn't see a way to enter DNS info.. I use Google DNS and that info can be entered in the Arris settings...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

no such change on mine.
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

So i have one of the smart RTG routers from flow and i just realized i can no longer log into it. Anyone have one of these routers and know if the Admin account name have been changed?
    MSI B350 Tomhawk | Ryzen 7 5700x | Cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink | MSI gtx 1070 | Corsair 32gb DDR4 (3200Mhz) | Samsung 970 evo 1tb | Seagate 1tb + 500 gb | Dell 27 INCH-S2719DGF 2560x1440 144hz Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.dre View Post
    So i have one of the smart RTG routers from flow and i just realized i can no longer log into it. Anyone have one of these routers and know if the Admin account name have been changed?
    You cannot log in via IP? 192.168.0.1

No it says the Admin account is disabled and when i use 'Adm1n@L1m3#' it says username does not exist but that is how i logged in before because it was stored in my browser. Now i want to change my WIFI password and cant get into the configuration. I also tried 192.168.0.1/admin and still no luck.
    MSI B350 Tomhawk | Ryzen 7 5700x | Cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink | MSI gtx 1070 | Corsair 32gb DDR4 (3200Mhz) | Samsung 970 evo 1tb | Seagate 1tb + 500 gb | Dell 27 INCH-S2719DGF 2560x1440 144hz Monitor

You trying via Wifi or Hard Wired?

I am connected by Ethernet, i changed the default password the same day the service was installed and i heard flow will lock you out if you make changes to the settings. I wonder if that's what has happened in my case.