Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for some feedback on a new project: FreightBox

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I clicked on "learn more" but nothing happens? So I should request a demo? There is no link to the pricing info on the home page just noticed it in the menu (I am looking at it on mobile). Lite seems a bit expensive but I guess you are marketing to established forwarders - weeds out a bit of the trouble makers. Add custom logo, branding and colour scheme to your enterprise feature set - companies love that stuff.

Prices in usd still a bit far down. Just put it on the price and call it a day.
    Thanks for the feedback owen.

Learn more - Yes that button will open the explainer video. It was supposed to be ready at launch but still not done so I opted to launch without it.

Request a demo is indeed the main action I'd like users to take.

Pricing in the main menu is a UX standard now so most people will expect that. The pricing is indeed more expensive than a standard SaaS mainly because it's a niche service that will not have many customers. In most instances the cost assessment will be should I use this service or build my own solution. My hope is that customers realize that building a similar solution will cost millions and they would still have to pay for hosting and support.

Look on the features page and you'll see custom logo, colors, domain and CSS.
    "Fortune Favors the Bold" -Virgil

Added USD below the amount to make it more obvious.

Morning

At the bottom of the pricing page there is a bullet list of features which does not contain the custom branding option. It probably should be the first thing on the list. Also feature tiers are a UX standard as well but I am sure your target audience has no idea what a UX standard is and will likely miss the pricing page if there is no link or lead in reference is made to it from the text on the home page. Also no contact info or phone # on the bottom of the first page.

looking at it on desktop now the pricing is definitely more visible at the top but on mobile it is hidden under the menu thing. On the request a demo page should it be "Package(s) Per Month "

Very good point re adding customization to the list on the pricing page, I've added it.

Look at slack.com or any other SaaS product and you'll see they take the same approach as me re the placement of the pricing link on desktop and mobile. People don't know that it's a UX standard, they just unconsciously do it because they've seen it everywhere.

Added Help/Contact link in footer on mobile.

I assume this is no longer being worked on?
    Just an average web developer.

Project is still alive and kicking, feature set is even more robust now so need to update the sales website.

Just letting you all know I'm now offering a referral commission of the first months payment. If you're in the web dev or IT consulting world you can keep this in mind if a client contacts you re freight/package forwarding software.