Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flow Unlimited Data For YouTube

500MB and 1GB. Maybe they'll increase it in future. I used 1GB watching about 45 minutes of video on lower quality.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/busines...=MobileArticle
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    500MB and 1GB. Maybe they'll increase it in future. I used 1GB watching about 45 minutes of video on lower quality.

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/busines...=MobileArticle
    That was during the promotional period... they've done away with the limits and have gone unlimited on YouTube.

Yes looks like a bait and switch. I want 500mb for 30days at $250 so I can get email. Free youtube is a waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    Aren't Flow removing 2G radios?
    I think you might be conflating speed with radios. Network management can allow them to slow the speed (which is easier to describe in terms relating to 2G or 3G levels).

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    That was during the promotional period... they've done away with the limits and have gone unlimited on YouTube.
    This would be better then - but need some article to be fully sure. These companies love to say one thing and do another. Much like politics.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".