Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unleashed!!

yeah dknight i get wat u sayin.
    anyone remember tai chi?
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

Quote Originally Posted by Cler1c
    yeah dknight i get wat u sayin.
    anyone remember tai chi?
    is that the one where he was became the Toaist. the naturist. he went mand and then found out hte secret of toaism if so. THAT MOVIE DEH HAAAAAAAAARD MY YUTE.

yea him best fren from young betray him and go turn like a general on the evil side.
    den him guh mad and learn the tai chi in di water well.
    den him guh funk up him fren.
    dat movie too hype.
    also di one hwere him have him son and train him from a toddler to be a fighter.
    and in the beginning him son was to choose a ball or a sword. and the decision meant death or life respectively.
    dat movie ruled.
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

Tai Chi was well hard it and Once upon a time in China. If jet li made time in china now man that would have won an oscar.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

i know that movie as Twin Dragons, i have the dvd laying around here somewhere

Twin Dragons sound familiar......

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Unleashed was a total waste of my time and money. Jet Li definitely needs to go back to his roots. I know he is touching 40 and hence it is more difficult to sustain the rigors of a real kickas. By the same token, however, it is just too late for the "old dog" to learn the knew tricks of being a real actor.
    Life is not measured by the number of breathes you take but by the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Moby Dick
    Unleashed was a total waste of my time and money. Jet Li definitely needs to go back to his roots. I know he is touching 40 and hence it is more difficult to sustain the rigors of a real kickas. By the same token, however, it is just too late for the "old dog" to learn the knew tricks of being a real actor.
    exactly as i was saying earlier man. i would never find my self in the thearter to see that the last movie i watch there was the one and i was soooo pissed off. jet lee you were my hero [ ironic ] but your not ne more.

LOL....poor souls....told ya it wouldn't be good....lol.....the story line wasn't much to fabricate....and nothing was blowing up so they couldn't distract you...lol...hush!!!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Are these Tai Chi and Twin Dragons like really old movies? If so how does one go araound acquirign these. I can't believe, I've never seen any of these. How lame am I?