What are your thoughts....

All me know, time hot...

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Yup 5G is on shaky ground. the amount of towers it needs is crazy. Its going to be hard to get this installed under the radar. We dont really need it.
    Last edited by owen; Jun 26, 2019 at 03:36 PM.

Here is what we do know about the cellular infrastructure that has been around for more than a decade. There was once great fear that current cellular technology from1G to 4G would give people cancer. Those fears turn out to be unfounded as we have hundred of thousand of personel working around radio towers for decades and their cancer rates are no different from the regualr population.

As for 5G, the frequencies used are well below the electromagnetic spectrum of ionizing radiation that can damage DNA and give rise to cancer. I can't say for sure there are no dangers in 5G but unless you live in a cave we get exposed to direct and scattered diffused ionizing UV radition everyday from the sun that is far more dangerous. We have been living with it for thousands of years so my guess is we have nothing to fear from 5G radiation.

What the hula hoop about 5G comes from is that the International Agency for Research on Cancer has classified RF electromagnetic fields (radio waves) as possibly carcinogenic to humans. Its the same category they give to many things we find innocuous, like drinking a cup of coffe everyday.
    If you dig into their definition for "possibly carcinogenic" they define it as a weak correlation that has been observed in studied but a very far cry from any real causal link that has been found. Make of that what you will, but I don't think 5G will be stopping anytime soon

Sorry for the double post. I found a video that talks about the topic from a science aspect rather than a fear aspect