Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Stadia

Pirating games doesnt seem to be a big problem anymore since this generation of 50gb games. But the internet is faster so I am not sure if 50 gb is worth downloading when you can buy some of these games on disk for 10$ new. Day one patches, are a whole other story. Naw I dont think piracy will be affected. The new games on this service will most likely be all multiplayer battle royale games which pirates cant play offline but knowing them they will find a way to pirate the services.

I wrote up my 2 cents on why stadia is trash but the long and short of it is that stadia seems to be video game arcades all over again. We left the whole arcade game scene so we could play games at home on our own time. Stadia is probably a niche market that google will keep around longer than google spaces. We will just have to wait and see what summer brings/
    Last edited by owen; Aug 16, 2019 at 11:30 AM.

I gotta agree with Owen. Most games are not worth my time so I stick to the games really like and enjoy playing. And that means I don’t need to be online playing all the time so this Stadia would be of much value to me. Consoles are my go to for the time being. Stadia is just another way of distracting a sucking money out of you
    Last edited by Greatis; Aug 16, 2019 at 11:17 AM.