READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got these some of these items from a friend store who's business failed after 6 months of operation and its now closed overseas, never used in Jamaica, some items are new and used. I will described everything to the best of my ability in an honest manner. I've also included some personal items I'm not using anymore.

You can contact on #371-5367 (personal) or #503-7272 (store) WhatsApp on any of these numbers but just mention you are calling from shopinja.

Delivery arrangement for Kingston, St Mary, St Ann and St Thomas only and may have additional cost according to arrangements. Meeting will be done at secure location, whether at the police station, CCTV areas ETC. These or some serious times so all precautions will be taken. My usual person that I know from here, no problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a complete POS System, you can purchase the whole package or bits by bits, no mouse or keyboard. Price Neg only if taking the complete package excluding the monitor as some may have monitor already.

Lenovo ThinkCentre Mini Desktop (used in good condition), i5 2.5GHZ, 320GBHD, 4GB Memory, Win 7 - $25,000

Brand new 19" Lenovo LED monitor, still in box - $19,500

Near mint Epson T8 Series USB POS Printer with cutter and i was told it uses Wifi, never tested that part, these are my choices over Bematech( used for about 6mths) - $27,500

5 Bill Cash Drawer, never used, brand new - $10,500

Brand new barcode scanner with stand - $9,500

No POS software is included but if you want i can put on Quickbooks POS at no additional cost.

http://s1152.photobucket.com/user/be...o.jpg.html?o=4

Lenovo T520 Mint!!!!! They where purchased brand new, hardly used

Core i5 2.5GHZ
15.6 1080P LED Screen
500GB Memory
8GB Ram
Bluetooth
Finger Print Scanner
Display to HDMI cable included.
2MP Webcam

Asking $55,000 I have more than one of these in mint.

iPad 2 16GB with impact case near mint, my busines name was engrave but covered - asking $10,000