Thread: Looking for Old Jamaican Tapes/Recordings

Default Looking for Old Jamaican Tapes/Recordings

Hi, this is my first post on this forum, and I was thinking since this is a more tech focused forum you might be able to help me out. I've been running a Youtube Channel where I basically post Jamaican Commercials:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLg_ai7gqtg2zLNqA2y7AOQ?view_as=subscriber/ I've been trying to find old commercials from years past, but it's been difficult. I was wondering if anyone here had old tapes or recordings or the like, cause it's been hard to find them?

Curious to see if you have any luck finding some old commercials?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItWeird View Post
    Hi, this is my first post on this forum, and I was thinking since this is a more tech focused forum you might be able to help me out. I've been running a Youtube Channel where I basically post Jamaican Commercials:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLg_ai7gqtg2zLNqA2y7AOQ?view_as=subscriber/ I've been trying to find old commercials from years past, but it's been difficult. I was wondering if anyone here had old tapes or recordings or the like, cause it's been hard to find them?
    Welcome to the forums. My recommendation would be to approach TVJ/CVM and ask them for what they have. There have been a lot of the old ones that were good - Maxfield, Alcor, etc. Wanted some of the old shows as well but I honestly didn't get the chance to go to them and find out more. Hopefully you'll get somewhere.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

To be honest I've seen pretty much all of the commercials I grew up seeing all over YouTube... I checked your channel and there is allot I dont see you have..

Gawn search YouTube they there.