Thread: Share your smart home set up/ devices

Default Share your smart home set up/ devices

I have couple of echo dots and a google home mini and I later added a smart plug for my fan. I've purchased another smart plug and light sockets and am awaiting delivery of these. I'm planning to add a couple of Wyze cams, a robot vac and a smart lock then maybe a couple of buttons and sensors but i'm taking my time, funds kinda slow.
    Researching the vac i'm trying to find one in the $300 price range (maybe even $400) that I can tell google or alexa to clean a specific room but i'm yet to find one.

Anybody else using smart devices want to share what they have in terms of devices as well as brands and any ideas or anything to look out for?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Interested in getting some smart light switches for when I am not at home and a camera, but no funds at this time.
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

I bought a light switch but haven't installed it yet, they require a neutral wire in addition to grounds but i'm gonna use grounds on both and see whether it works. I think the switch is the best way to go for the lights instead of the sockets or bulbs
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.