Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: names you got growing up

Default names you got growing up

well a part from abbreviation of my name in high school they use to call me dumbo as in after the elephant coz ......you guessed it......my ears were big at that time and dem use to tease me seh me nuh need to tek bus coz is fly i always fly home that wasn't nice ! ! ! after that it was saliva then string bean......don't know how i got the name string bean at that time what where some of your names??????
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

jah know star too much till i forget most of em.

gt [ name abrev. ]
    james [ my name is not james and a yute just decide to call me suh and from then on i was james, james even had a space on the register over my real name ]
    tizzle [ one of ma sistrin them just decided to change ma last name to tizzle and its been that way since ]
    junior [ same name as ma old man so the slapped the title "junior on me as a name" ]

this one's the worst it made me feel so bad but then my brilliance was the reason.

i had a big head and kfc had a meal called mega meal at the time so they merged them and created

MEGA HEAD. I was so ashamed of this one. thank God they only called me that at school and not the road. this one really did some damage to my ego man.

i dont remember the other ones.
    Last edited by death_knight; May 14, 2005 at 01:04 PM.

tugerd..(thug and Nerd)

high school nick name cuz i would buss some moron's face open and top my class and be called to the principals office for both
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Death_Knight a.k.a MEGAHEAD. You is MEGAMAN's Cousin or something?

I never really had any nick names they just never sticked.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Oh Yeah my brothers nick name was Longy because he was tall. I kinda inherited that name cause I got a taller than him. Hehe
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

Quote Originally Posted by Greatis
    Death_Knight a.k.a MEGAHEAD. You is MEGAMAN's Cousin or something?

I never really had any nick names they just never sticked.
    the right person haven't named you thats all. trust me if that happens in a school environment your stuck with that name for life. you get what i mean right.

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by little warchief
    after that it was saliva then string bean......don't know how i got the name string bean at that time what where some of your names??????
    So how you got Saliva boss?

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    MEGA HEAD. I was so ashamed of this one. thank God they only called me that at school and not the road. this one really did some damage to my ego man.
    dwl!!! lmao!

Well they use to call me Quicksilver or quicksilver head when I was younger because they thought I act crazy.

Then it was Sunshine when I was in the army because I am always smiling and would get in trouble for it.

Thea or Tia....all short for my first name, people I am familiar with still they call me that.

Cocoa: my ex gave me that name and I grew to like it...still love it.

Hmm can't think of no more.
    Last edited by pcchick; May 14, 2005 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    the right person haven't named you thats all. trust me if that happens in a school environment your stuck with that name for life. you get what i mean right.
    NO youth I used to go to CC they are known for gimmicks but is how mi flex youth. I am just one of them youth deh whe come like oil nutten nuh stick.

if there's one thing i can say for sure greatis is that certain groups alwasy exist in schools right. now the popular ones. if they ever decide to stick a name on you. and generally its done by 1 person the alpha of the group. when that dude push a name on ne body that naem go on with them after school and in death. i've seen it happen at wolmers to soo many. jc. ucc. i guess i cant apply it straight across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by little warchief
    well a part from abbreviation of my name in high school they use to call me dumbo as in after the elephant coz ......you guessed it......my ears were big at that time and dem use to tease me seh me nuh need to tek bus coz is fly i always fly home that wasn't nice ! ! ! after that it was saliva then string bean......don't know how i got the name string bean at that time what where some of your names??????
    What does this have to do with the newbie section??
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.