Thread: Printer recommendation [ink refillable)

Default Printer recommendation [ink refillable)

as the title states, i am looking for a recommendation for a printer that allows ink be refilled easily.

what are you using at home?
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

Not using ink. You can go with one of the continuous print/ink systems if ink is what you need. Or like the Epson EcoTank.

https://epson.com/ecotank-super-tank-printers

https://colorway.com/ciss

For the continuous ink systems, there are places locally that offer the services. Most likely you're in Kingston so I can't say where there.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

those seems super expensive. Not looking to break the bank :|
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

Nothing beats the Brother dcp-l2540dw and the mfp version which has fax. Super cheap at US $70-$90 and the toners are like $20 for 2 on ebay and last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy View Post
    Nothing beats the Brother dcp-l2540dw and the mfp version which has fax. Super cheap at US $70-$90 and the toners are like $20 for 2 on ebay and last forever.
    sounds like what i'm looking for but i cant find it anywhere online for that price lol

The ones I posted are suggestions. You'd have to check with your local persons to see who supports which system and what they have in stock. You can then buy the bulk refills and just pour in as needed.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".