Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow evo bundles

so once again, will non bundled users be privy to these speed increases?
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwapster View Post
    so once again, will non bundled users be privy to these speed increases?
    You will have to take new packages to get new speeds.. or pay premium and get them independently..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    You will have to take new packages to get new speeds.. or pay premium and get them independently..
    I wonder what logic they see in the above...rubbish
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Flow going to offer a 4rth plan (Blaze) should be $7999 and give 100mbps.. waiting till they fully launch to decide..
    Spoke again to an agent at Megamart who has been very helpful. She indicated that flow has not decided on the appropriate TV package to associate with each bundle and as a result are yet to fully advertise the new plans.
    PHONE: XR

Quote Originally Posted by BountyKilla View Post
    Spoke again to an agent at Megamart who has been very helpful. She indicated that flow has not decided on the appropriate TV package to associate with each bundle and as a result are yet to fully advertise the new plans.
    I spoke with a flow tech friend, he said that the TV package will change and I should avoid getting the bundle.

I spoke with a flow tech friend, he said that the TV package will change and I should avoid getting the bundle.
    I have had bundles for some time, and they are significantly cheaper than if you took out each service individually.

Triple Play Bundle - MAX - $ 6,799 ( Essential Internet (20 MBps), TV MAX and Home Phone Basic)

Individual price

Internet - 4,299
    TV MAX - 4,099
    Home phone Basic - 1,400
    Total - 9,798

SAVINGS with bundle - $3,000

The Fire Bundle (75 Mbps, improved Home Phone Basice & TV MAX) which they have paired with the TV MAX is $6,999.
    PHONE: XR

Flow dragging them foot.. plans not officially ready all now...

Flow has been calling customers about the new bundles and trying to get them to switch over. https://bundles.discoverflow.co/jamaica/

The higher packages might appeal more to those currently on them, but for those on the lower packages, we have to pay more for the extra.
    Keeping in mind, that Digicel offers 2 and a half more speed with more channels for less, than what their new package is offering.

I'll stay on the Essential package as long as I can.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Flow is a real joke, it's been like 1 week now I'm calling and trying to upgrade and all now it cannot be done... kmt

Edit *****

Just got them on the phone again.. I won't be upgrading as the package I have now has far more things than Fire, If I upgrade to fire I am gonna lose HBO/Max/SportsMax/Flow Sports Premiers/Cable your way5 ..... Now If i add back all those things my bill will increase by about $7000 which makes no sense... It has 75mbps internet vs 25mbps that I have now, but it's not worth the additional money.

Flow really is crack, they really need somebody sensible to plan out these things cause this what they doing now don't make no sense.
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; May 10, 2018 at 08:24 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

I wonder what logic they see in the above...rubbish
    I dislike it too, but this move I assume is all about self preservation, as the writing is already on the wall, the cable TV business is on the decline, as such cable companies are increasingly using their internet services to prop up the cable TV side of their business. I know for certain in North America and I assume here in Jamaica cable TV subscriptions are on the decline as people get feed up with the high prices and poor quality programming and are now cutting the card. To preserve the status quo companies like Flow are going to lock you down into a bundled package if you want higher speeds and do so under long contracts like Flow's current two years contract or charge you a premium if you want to higher speeds separate. Just a few days ago Comcast in the US did a similar thing.
    You card cutters are bad for business, and as such you gonna pay for that privilege or stay in the slow lane.
    Last edited by DarkAngel; May 10, 2018 at 04:52 PM.