Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow evo bundles

Would love to see the channel lineup that accompany each package, do you have it? I am currently on the Flow Plus package, want to see if I can save any money on this new plan.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Would love to see the channel lineup that accompany each package, do you have it? I am currently on the Flow Plus package, want to see if I can save any money on this new plan.
    Dude, read the post before yours.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Dude, read the post before yours.
    Mi see it, but the man seh him have PDF documents, maybe the channel line up was listed in one a dem.

The document didn't contain a channel listing. Just the information provided above.

Guess we'll have to wait till next week to find out.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Ok cool, next week then.

I called Customer Care today, and the Agent I spoke with said that the channel line up is basically the same as the current triple play bundles. No additional channels will be included, as the new plans are just re-branding and improved broadband speeds. However I don't think this information the agent informed me of, is correct. As base on the info in the graphics above, the channel listing has increase in amount. And I have the Triple Play Max package, and It only offers 100+ channels. So I don't know, its early days yet. And information is limited, So I will await the official release and launch of the new re-branded services.

The Agent also told me that the New Bundle plans will be available to the Public on May 1st 2018. But offered to upgrade me today if I wanted. We declined because of the limited information at this time. Once we get the full info on TV channels, then we can make a decision . I really hope they could offer the HBO/Max pack in the plans on specials.

Am i to be of the understanding that these increased speeds will only be available in a bundle? Cause that is some A grade bull
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

I am being informed now by the agent that I am now required to go to a Flow store to activate the new plans.
    PHONE: XR