Thread: What games would you like to see for the Nintendo Switch?

Cool What games would you like to see for the Nintendo Switch?

I would like to see Pikmin 4 for and run this in multiplayer mode, also a new Star Fox that could have a network coop mode.

I love coop games. Zelda is a good game, but there should be a spin-off of it: A multiplayer online game where, members from one team can be Link, Zelda, Rivali, Urbosa, and so on, and member of the other team, (players join at will) can be Lynels, Bokoblins, Hinuxes, and so on, and their objective is to defeat the Hyrule team. If Link selects the stealth suit then he vanishes from the screen of the other team (provided he is a certain distance from the enemy)

The battle ground can be as vast as possible, maybe a super huge island.

I have a few great games: Zelda, Bomberman, Kirby Stars Allies, Mario Odyssey, but I want more.
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

I have noticed a trend with multiplayer games: they all seem like a waste of time or deathmatch with simple rules. I want them to put gta5 and persona5 on the switch before I even think of buying one.

I've almost bought a Switch more than a few times. Personally, I'm waiting for Bayonetta 3 and Prime 4 before I commit.
    No one expects the Inquisition.