Thread: Real Debrid

Default Real Debrid

Does anybody here use the Real Debris service? If so do you have any comments about It?
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Mar 12, 2018 at 03:54 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Does anybody here use the Real Debris service? If so do you have any comments about It?
    I used to try it back in the day and it was sketchy AF, most time they hoster you bought it for is unavailable or experiencing technical difficulties
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    I used to try it back in the day and it was sketchy AF, most time they hoster you bought it for is unavailable or experiencing technical difficulties
    Free or paid account you had??

I use it for most of my streaming apps. Well worth the money if you want to watch tv shows in HD and surround sound. Reliable (no buffering) links are usually available 15 mins after airing.

Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    I use it for most of my streaming apps. Well worth the money if you want to watch tv shows in HD and surround sound. Reliable (no buffering) links are usually available 15 mins after airing.
    I been using it for a few days now.. I took the 15 Day premium package just to try it out and I must say I'm highly impressed.. When the 15 day is up I'm gonna get the 6 month package..

No buffering and extremely excellent quality on all Real Debrid supported Add-ons, I'm getting true DD 5.1 surround + Full UHD4K HDR and trust me when I say the 4K quality is far better than on YouTube or NetFlix...

All I need to do now is invest in a super high-end TV box to further enhance the experience..
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Mar 14, 2018 at 10:03 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram