Thread: Car thread

Default Car thread

I and my wife are planning to travel around the usa on our truck (Lincoln 2013) in a few months. We live in California so here will start our trip) i want to get your authentic experience and get to know what are the bests routes, to begin with, and what are the most brilliant destinations that you've already seen. We haven't made any plan yet so will surely consider all variants and propositions. we appreciate everyone's help very much
    Another trouble that i have is my back pain,and i afraid that it can somehow ruin our intentions to make the road trip. Pain isn't intense yet it made me think to install a car massager for some time,and then after trip take some common treatment. Here are some cost-effective models https://www.bestadvisor.com/car-massager that i looked at.
    Let me know what you come up with!

Wondering if spam................anyways.

If you're going to do any travel I suggest Waze.

https://www.waze.com
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Ignored it yesterday cuz it looked (looks) like spam to me
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Aside from looking like spam, it's Off-topic, since this is a Technology forum.
    If he insists on asking Jamaican's about authentic car traveling in California, he can check out Wheels Jamaica.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008