Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flow's Evolution Cable Services?

Just had a quick look, that cant be the sum total of the much hyped "Evolution"... will keep looking for something more substantial.
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Feb 5, 2018 at 11:20 AM.

Ok.. this new UI is garbage on the guide... it's hard to read the white text on blue background.. sighhh

Well.. they say the Flow Evolution is here now, from what I'm seeing it's just the UI change plus they claiming the ability to watch anywhere??

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1sop5nj3P/

My Flow app updated but I see no changes and no way to watch all live channels from the app???

Also other people are having issues with the new Blue UI...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be0_Zr1ndFY/

Here is a sample response from their facebook page to users asking about Flow Evo:

"Flow Hello XXXXX, most of the existing features have been enhanced to provide an outstanding user experience. In addition, there are many innovative features that are being added to the platform. Soon we will have the Flow site updated with this information along with 'how to videos' for your understanding. Kindly stay tuned."
    Last edited by BountyKilla; Feb 6, 2018 at 08:29 AM.
    PHONE: XR

So why they release a half baked product.. they should have released it when everthing was up and ready... they should have beta tested the new UI before going live with it..

I hate when companies try to make steps fwd and end up taking a few back... grrr

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    So why they release a half baked product.. they should have released it when everthing was up and ready... they should have beta tested the new UI before going live with it..

I hate when companies try to make steps fwd and end up taking a few back... grrr
    But isn't this the general trend as with everything else in Jamaica? In the end Jamaicans regardless of the poor experience will continue to support these products and services.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    But isn't this the general trend as with everything else in Jamaica? In the end Jamaicans regardless of the poor experience will continue to support these products and services.
    This isn't just a Jamaican thing, its Caribbean thing. As with every release, there are teething issues. Granted, I don't use FLOW at home for cable so I'm unsure as to what the experience is with FLOW EVO but everything else this past couple of months from them has been pretty solid. My one wish is that FLOW invests more into its online presence, i.e. TopUpFLOW, MyFLOW App etc. Make them as refined as FLOW Lend & FLOW ID and integrate most of the features into one, easy to find site.

Last edited by BountyKilla; Feb 7, 2018 at 01:32 PM.

I don't see nothing new??????