Thread: How To Invest In Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies – A Beginners Guide

Default How To Invest In Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies – A Beginners Guide

Stopping by to share second article on Bitcoin.

Basically i've share huge amount of what I know in this article so just thought some info might be helpful to someone.

http://www.addictootech.com/invest-i...ginners-guide/

Jamaica need fi start earn some a di crypto money now, it's booming...

Invest wisely.

Personally I wouldn't invest in BTC unless it's short term currently. Earlier on maybe, but as far as trading goes - and BTC is a currency - markets must oscillate. BTC is not stock - it's not supposed to go up indefinitely. Also - you can read this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...huge-scam.html

So investing in crypto currencies would be good, but unless you're "sure" of your risk, don't go into BTC for the long haul. Again - I'm not saying don't. My investment into BTC has given me some decent gains on it. But don't bank on it.

A good example would be the fact that Swiss Francs are considered a safe currency. Someone borrows say $1,000 Francs from another country because it's safe and stable. Then they get "refinancing" done which adds to the value of the Franc. The person now owes $2,000 Francs overnight. BTC is somewhat similar - but instead of being something that could actually be used as a currency, it just keeps going up. It has no plateau currently. When it does top out the drop isn't going to be small. Just my 2 cents.

Let me make it a bit more realistic. Based on how currencies operate, if you took a $1,000 loan in Francs on January 14, 2015 then you would immediately owe an additional $300 the next day - because the currency jumped 30% on the 15th.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...to=EUR&view=5Y

There is the 5 year chart and it's pretty obvious when the jump happened. It's not fully back down to where it was, but the point is that the currency moved and oscillates. As a currency, BTC is not stable. While it has had gradual growth in the last 5 years, the current spike is massive.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...to=USD&view=5Y

In any trading, once there is a massive spike up, there is always a correction wave in the oscillation. But again. My two cents.

*EDIT*
    Here's another informative article. And here's a quote from the same article (page two) which is basically what I was saying.

Consider that in an environment where Bitcoin continued to appreciate like this, credit is essentially impossible. Even if the 4,600% phases in over a decade, it means that if you buy a car for 1 BTC this year, you will only be able to sell the car for something like 0.2 BTC the next year. Who would buy any real assets in this environment? Who would take out a loan that is going to be 5x as expensive to pay off in the next year? You use 10 BTC to buy your house today, and that seems affordable because that's like $180,000 right now. But next year your loan of 10 BTC is impossible for you pay off, because it's worth more than $1 million.
    But once again - just my two cents.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/modeled.../#62589ad87fe8
    Last edited by khat17; Dec 18, 2017 at 08:30 AM.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Interesting read. I recently been reading up on bitcoin and atlcoins. Havent made the leap yet. What about investing small in one of the upcoming low risk altcoin brands?
    They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason

At this point you just need to pull the trigger and invest, choose a top ten coin and go for it.
    I would recommend Electroneum, one of my personal big bets right now, but any top ten coin should be rewarding in 2018.

If you are looking to make some huge gains on investment i would look at the altcoins. I have 25 dollars in bitcoin and cant even send 5 because the transaction fees are so high. I have a couple electroneum and i'm hoping it goes big in 2018 so i can use that to make some other investments.
    MSI B350 Tomhawk | Ryzen 7 5700x | Cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink | MSI gtx 1070 | Corsair 32gb DDR4 (3200Mhz) | Samsung 970 evo 1tb | Seagate 1tb + 500 gb | Dell 27 INCH-S2719DGF 2560x1440 144hz Monitor