Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It Is Time For You To Start Paying Attention To Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies

Default It Is Time For You To Start Paying Attention To Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies

It Is Time For You To Start Paying Attention To Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies

More information at this link: http://www.addictootech.com/time-sta...ptocurrencies/

Need to know what you guys think about this?

Do we have Jamaicans investing n Cryptocurrencies now?

I have heard one person mention it but it seems to be talked about in a specific circle of people

In a third world country like Jamaica don't think it makes much sense unless yuh a teef current, or fortunate enough to own a wind or solar energy farm.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Forex and Crypto trading can make for a good income supplement. You need to know how to trade it however. If you're just hoping to do it like stocks where you buy and hold, right now is probably not the time for BTC. The massive hike in the price is due to the excessive spending during this season. I'd suggest you wait for it to come back down a bit before buying in. If you want to invest in it then fine, but if you're looking to make something on it - wait. But that's just me.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Forex and Crypto trading can make for a good income supplement. You need to know how to trade it however. If you're just hoping to do it like stocks where you buy and hold, right now is probably not the time for BTC. The massive hike in the price is due to the excessive spending during this season. I'd suggest you wait for it to come back down a bit before buying in. If you want to invest in it then fine, but if you're looking to make something on it - wait. But that's just me.
    A HUGE misunderstanding is that Bitcoin is the only Cryptocurrency, I have personally invested in multiple currencies, but NOT Bitcoin, i've invested in Ripple (XRP) in just two weeks i've already made back a fifth of my investment. Plus I have high hopes for other investments.

Here is the thing, I have not touched bitcoin for the same reason you've mentioned, but guys, PLEASE research the other Cryptocurrencies in the space, link here https://coinmarketcap.com/

The Blockchain technology is revolutionizing the internet of money and businesses, allot of companies are creating coins as a means to sell share, some really good companies are now starting, and similar to bitcoin their cryptocoin prices are gonna go up.

Do your research, but don't just quickly over look this, allot of opportunities exist for investing and trading and personally I would love for more Jamaicans to get in on the opportunities.

By the way, i've also heard someone at my 9to5 mention this, but seems they were only taking about mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I personally would not touch mining any Bitcoin, too much complications, much simpler to invest and trade.

Everything has it's risks and don't invest more than you're willing to loose, do your research. It kinda take balls and an ability to take risks,
    but believe it or not, the main reason many have not invested in cryptocurrencies is because it isn't as simple as 123, you need to
    figure out where to buy bitcoin, how to trade it for other cryptocurrency and a bit how everything works. etc.

Over time as things become more simpler for the every day Joe, more and more persons will start getting into cryptocurrencies. You might mot believe this,
    but it's still early times.

Let me say it again, please research, allot of opportunities are in this.

It feels like mobile money. Infact its the same circle of people that were praising the benefits of a cashless mobile money economy.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    It feels like mobile money. Infact its the same circle of people that were praising the benefits of a cashless mobile money economy.
    In the Cryptocurrency space there is an acronym that they use often: FOMO (fear of missing out)
    It refers to persons who heard about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies and think they were nothing, but after a while they just notice the
    price going up and up and up, and eventually when they can't take it any more they finally buy Bitcoin only to find out that they bought in at the highest price
    and as that happens the market price pulls back to a correction and they loose up to half their investment in minutes.

Just saying, don't end up being that guy who pulls the trigger too late. But even if you do, just know that the price always goes back up so just be patient.

The comments so far really proves that you guys have very little information on this subject, just go over to YouTube research investing in cryptocurrencies,
    watch a few videos, research different types of cryptocurrencies and market expectations, then research the currencies themselves to find out what their aims are, what they bring to the table, etc. Also try and get other perspectives on them. etc.

Cryptocurrencies are predicted to be the currencies to the future and many believe in this, the Blockchain technology which Bitcoin is based on is being utilized by the banks right now.

Have a look at this website for Ripple https://ripple.com/ i've invested in this coin, what they are doing is providing a way for banks to make cheap instant wire transfers across the world, if you are familiar with wire transfers it usually take 3-5 business days, ripple tech will take only seconds. This is just one means by which the Blockchain technology is being utilized by a company. Please also notice on the website how many banks they have already affiliated with RBC is at the top.

After looking at ripple you should figure out why i've invested in it.

This is another Cryptocurrency that I have high hopes for http://electroneum.com/

Electroneum is the first company out of the UK and what they are doing is creating a way for persons to use their smartphones to mine Electroneum coins,
    the company is very new and still have not fully launched.

I think this might be a big deal mainly in third world countries.

I have been watching the cryptomarket for a while now but i have not invested much. I bought 1000 electroneum coins and mined about 100 more plus have 20 dollars in bitcoin. Im planning to start doing some trading soon but need to do some research first.
    MSI B350 Tomhawk | Ryzen 7 5700x | Cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink | MSI gtx 1070 | Corsair 32gb DDR4 (3200Mhz) | Samsung 970 evo 1tb | Seagate 1tb + 500 gb | Dell 27 INCH-S2719DGF 2560x1440 144hz Monitor