Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where Are They Now?

And in all of this nobody remembers poor old ICQ.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

I've never actually used ICQ. I still have Gtalk on my phone. I have been searching twitter for some people as well but twitter is even worse than fb for wasting time.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I've never actually used ICQ. I still have Gtalk on my phone. I have been searching twitter for some people as well but twitter is even worse than fb for wasting time.
    ICQ was light years ahead of the competition. I really only go on FB to link up back with old schoolmates because it seems like everyone and their mongrel have a FB account and page.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    lol - Twitters only use for me is Customer Service and access to promotions from companies I do business with.

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    ICQ was light years ahead of the competition. I really only go on FB to link up back with old schoolmates because it seems like everyone and their mongrel have a FB account and page.
    dwl... 3 reasons I use FB these days:

• Keep up with articles from tech websites
    • Find and share deals
    • "keep" in contact with ppl

I had to urge to log back to into TJ after a long time!

I realised the dream of moving to Japan. Not in IT professionally but I still work on side projects and have some plans in the works.
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Zard View Post
    I had to urge to log back to into TJ after a long time!

I realised the dream of moving to Japan. Not in IT professionally but I still work on side projects and have some plans in the works.
    Wow, real name form the past!

Japan eh? It's on by bucket list to visit ... unfortunately my wallet doesn't size up to my bucket. How is it there?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Still living in Toronto, married, no kids yet. Got a new IT job with the government, good pay and benefits. Cant complain