Thread: What is 251?? (FLOW)

Default What is 251?? (FLOW)

Ok... What Flow coming with now ??

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZxFoAcl...by=flowjamaica
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Whoa, I have no clue. let me take a guess, maybe its a new call rate separate or apart of a new combo plan. A new channel launch, two for the price of one. A code or reference for the launch of something new, i.e (LTE). It is something, but we just have to wait until they reveal what it is.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Oct 3, 2017 at 11:26 AM. Reason: removed large pic from quote

Doubt it's LTE... maybe Brandysull can tell us if 251 has any form of relation to LTE?

There is already a channel on 251.. So I'm guessing call rates.

Doubt it's LTE... maybe Brandysull can tell us if 251 has any form of relation to LTE?

Yes, Maybe brandysull can elaborate on this issue. I was just taking a while guess.

Doubt... maybe it's something related to calling. Who knows..... (they do obviously).

Here's a quote from someone no the site - which I think is the right answer.

iamsir.cope - 251 is the amount of times I had to call customer service to fix my internet ��
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Here's a quote from someone no the site - which I think is the right answer.
    LOL, I sawed plenty of these comments, complaining Flows poor customer service and quality of service. I see now where Flow is now asking what 2.51 means or indicates.

You mean to tell me the Flow marketing department is so inept and in the dark about what it is they're doing, they had to redo the main ad graphic to represent the correct number of 2.51. I mean, look how far 251 is from 2.51.
    Last edited by gW33Zy; Oct 4, 2017 at 02:11 PM.
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

You mean to tell me the Flow marketing department is so inept and in the dark about what it is they're doing, they had to redo the main ad graphic to represent the correct number of 2.51. I mean, look how far 251 is from 2.51.
    its probably deliberately done that way to slowly unveil -
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLQTYQOW0AAQgxX.jpg

They intentionally did it that way, for us to guess what it is.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Oct 4, 2017 at 04:01 PM. Reason: remove large pic from quote