Thread: Flow Service Outage

Default Flow Service Outage

I've been without internet, cable and telephone services for 4 days. No timeline for return or reason for the outage. All they say is that its an area outage and they're working on it and they dont have any more information. I know there must more to it than that. Anyone here knows whats going on? I'm in the spanish town area.
    <insert device specs here>
    Steam -> OP_Overproofrum

I hear that rain is falling pretty heavy around that side. probably flooded?

No clue, I am outside Spanish Town and experiencing no issues on Flow. Normally when I experience any lengthy outage its due to cable thief or vandalism.
    Remember if the outage extends to the 5th days you can request a adjustment to your next bill.

No not experiencing any outages. It could be that the area you are in. Has experience some form of vandalism or cable theft. Whatever the issue, keep calling and using all thier social media accounts to reach out to them. Also, as mentioned. You should request and claim a rebate on you're account and next bill, if you have been without service for 72 hours. Hope you get help very soon. I know how frustrating this can be, especially when you are paying you're hard earn money.