Thread: UCC Online Bsc. I.T.

Default UCC Online Bsc. I.T.

I am interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with UCC online.

Does anybody have any experience with their online programmes?

would you recommend etc
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

Might as well you call or go to the Institution and let them give you a test drive of what you should expect. It cant hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwapster View Post
    I am interested in pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with UCC online.

Does anybody have any experience with their online programmes?

would you recommend etc
    I see it more as an alternative option than a recommendation. If you are self motivated and having trouble making it to the other face-to-face class options, then yeah, the UCC online option is your best bet.

They currently use Adobe Connect software to bring the lessons to you. The lessons are 1 hour in length each week. The rest of the time, you will have to read and research. They give you notes ahead of time so you can read ahead.

I prefer the face-to-face, especially for the IT courses (programming, networking) as you get more time with the lecturer to ask questions. And the IT courses are more technical than theory so it helps to have the lecturer around.

But again, it's an option for you.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

thanks for the info. I'm going to give it a shot
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.