Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flow Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    This is a great offer, I still believe that the internet speeds should at least be 50Mbps down and 10Mbps up with this package. How much for this offer with tax inclusive?.
    I believe this company lacks direction as idk how they can be providing the same speeds to all bundles even tho you pay more. They are crazy and they have the massive bandwidth and afraid to even use it. Selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    I believe this company lacks direction as idk how they can be providing the same speeds to all bundles even tho you pay more. They are crazy and they have the massive bandwidth and afraid to even use it. Selfish.
    I agree 100%. Flow needs leaders with vision, I believe they are doing this is get as much profit as they can from the same old service they offer. The internet is the most important feature of the package for everyone. With more and more services growing, new features added. Bandwidth is very important, the speeds need to be growing. 25 Mbps should be the default entry level internet speed. Flow needs a wake up call, just look at thier Mobile offering. We cant stream movies or other multimedia services because the data plans dont accomodate such. Thier LTE roll out is slow as hell, and not even the Entire Kingston and ST Andrew they can cover in one go. They need competition to kick start them into action.

Quote Originally Posted by BountyKilla View Post
    any mention of a contract when you signed up?
    No I just called and asked to be upgraded, they said it would take 5 minutes and that was it.

Kiss mi teeth. Right now Flow internet is crap. They saying I get an upgrade and yet I'm getting same speed as the 20 megs and my ping in online games is 2x what it used to be when I just signed up from Cable and Wireless 2 megs, which even performed better in online games than this crap. If only they had some competition .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I'm getting 25mbps on my end....

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I'm getting 25mbps on my end....
    Can you ping this IP and post the results please? It's the IP for the League of Legends server. Wanna see if it's just me having issues:

PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Can you ping this IP and post the results please? It's the IP for the League of Legends server. Wanna see if it's just me having issues:
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

You should do a traceroute to see where the problem is.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Hmm Respect. Yuh know funny thing is when I logged onto League of Legends after posting that bad ping my ping is like 80 minus, so maybe the IP is only pinging their main server and when I go ingame I am placed on an alternate server .

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    You should do a traceroute to see where the problem is.
    How do I do the traceroute and what do I look for?

Where you have "ping" in the command prompt type "tracert". You should be looking for where the latency increases substantially.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500