Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow Ultra

Default Flow Ultra

Well... I switched to Flow Ultra and I must say I'm getting allot more value for money now...
    Switching to Ultra I scrapped about $1500 off my bill....

I'm basically getting more Channels.. HBO Pack.. Cinemax Pack.. All Flow Sports.. Sports Max Pack (I'm huge sports fan so I'm loving this)

Internet also upgraded to 25Mbps... So all and all it's a good look for only $6999 +Tax

Last edited by GPRS Internet; Aug 16, 2017 at 06:28 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Well... I switched to Flow Ultra and I must say I'm getting allot more value for money now...
    Switching to Ultra I scrapped about $1500 of my bill....

I'm basically getting more Channels.. HBO Pack.. Cinemax Pack.. All Flow Sports.. Sports Max Pack (I'm huge sports fan so I'm loving this)

Internet also upgraded to 25Mbps... So all and all it's a good look for only $6999 +Tax

https://discoverflow.co/jamaica/site...-Flyer-5_0.jpg

https://discoverflow.co/jamaica/site...-Flyer-5_1.jpg
    This is a great offer, I still believe that the internet speeds should at least be 50Mbps down and 10Mbps up with this package. How much for this offer with tax inclusive?.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Aug 15, 2017 at 07:01 PM. Reason: removed large pic from quote

$8153 .................

$8153 .................
    24 month contract????????????
    PHONE: XR

Not 100% sure... I upgraded to it and wasn't told that.. not sure if the contract is for new subscribers..

And I would figure they want to lock people into contracts being that Digicel play is competition and people can easily switch..

I just upgraded also but my monthly bill is now $9,600. I have two extra HD cable boxes so they charge me a "programming fee" for each.

Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    I just upgraded also but my monthly bill is now $9,600. I have two extra HD cable boxes so they charge me a "programming fee" for each.
    any mention of a contract when you signed up?
    PHONE: XR

$8153 .................
    Thank you very much.

Most likely you will be in a contract. They will not allow you to cancel the service. Until after a certain amount of time. When I applied for one of thier triple play services last year January. They indicated that we were in a one year contract, and that I cannot cancel the service until that period is up. If we still wished to escape the contract, then I would have to pay off all the months in the contract year, plus other fees. Before they would cancel the service. I believe they might still have this policy on most of thier services.

Yuh serious, a 2 year lock down? lol.