Thread: Ja free student access to MS Office 365

Default Ja free student access to MS Office 365

Saw an Observer report that the Ministry of Education signed agreement with Microsoft so all students can have access to Office 365.
    Anyone know if Utech have this already and how a first year student can get Office 365 now?

Who work, go to school or have links at Utech can address this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Who work, go to school or have links at Utech can address this for me?
    Try: https://products.office.com/en-us/st...e-in-education

or https://products.office.com/EN/stude...e-in-education
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Oct 29, 2017 at 11:24 AM.

@King Great, now to figure out who to contact to get UTech email account, the instruction on their website dont seem to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    @King Great, now to figure out who to contact to get UTech email account, the instruction on their website dont seem to be correct.
    That I don't know - when I was at UTech very little worked lol

Each student is given a '@utech.edu.jm' email address which you have to use to get those Microsoft programs. My teachers always told us about it but i have never tried lol.
    MSI B350 Tomhawk | Ryzen 7 5700x | Cooler master hyper 212 evo heatsink | MSI gtx 1070 | Corsair 32gb DDR4 (3200Mhz) | Samsung 970 evo 1tb | Seagate 1tb + 500 gb | Dell 27 INCH-S2719DGF 2560x1440 144hz Monitor

any .edu account can get this free, not just the .edu domains that have an agreement with M$

Schools are limited to the Office 365 A1 for students package which is limited to Office Online and not desktop version of Office, unless they are buying Office suites or upgrade in subscription.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Thanks all for the feedback. The new format for the student email account according to the website is firstnamemiddleinitiallastname@students.utech.edu. jm when I attempt to login at windows live the email address appear not to even exist lol. Who is the person in which department is responsible to create these accounts? People should not have to pay for this or use a bootleg copy when this should be free.