Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: XBOX 360 ... revealed

Thumbs up PGR3 fan video

http://www.insomnes.com/personal/Dan.../PGR3citys.wmv - The video is made by a PGR3 fan that go's by the name DanteNeverDies and it shows the incredible details the Bizarre Creations put in Project Gotham Racing 3's cities

If I could get a GTA like game with real and details cities like this, real cars and A.I like Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion I would be very happy

finally got my hands on an xbox 360 and pdzero, COD2 abd PGR3

ganna spend the weekend playing and comment then

Exclamation Xbox 360 gets a HD-DVD drive this year

Microsoft to offer HD-DVD drive as Xbox 360 accessory this year

LAS VEGAS — In addition to leading the way in next-generation gaming, Microsoft is preparing to take a bigger stake in the high definition video wars. Later this year, Microsoft plans to offer an external HD-DVD drive as an accessory for its new Xbox 360, chairman Bill Gates announced Wednesday. No specifics such as price or release date were given.
    The announcement widens the divide between Microsoft, which has supported the HD-DVD format, and Sony, which is helping develop the competing Blu-Ray Disc high-def format that will be used in the coming PlayStation 3.
    http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/...0-hd-dvd_x.htm

smart move for ms by going with an external drive cause if i had bought a vanilla xbox and then they made an all-new hd-dvd xbox 360 i'd be crass.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate