Thread: Bbm

Default Bbm

Alright peeps quick show of 'hands' who here apart from me still uses BBM;

I am seriously considering uninstalling whatsapp, clearing up my Gallery my mobile over the weekend and the amount of auto downloaded videos and images that I had to delete.

I also coupled with the fact that anybody can just saved your number to their phone book and wallah!!! all of a sudden send you a message.

Took up my phone after coming back from lunch the other day and the battery low...found it odd...when I checked, I was added to 3 very act chatrooms with quite a bit of gifs, pics and videos being share...burning up my data star...with these HD videos.

alter the settings that is set to auto-download so you only download what you want.. i've never used bbm, it should be quite lonely over there
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

BBM is still one of the best IM apps. Sadly I don't use it anymore either. I've taken up Telegram. I should actually put back BBM because it had/has some nice features that WhatsApp just doesn't have. The only thing that WhatsApp does better currently is calling (both voice and video) from my last tests.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".