Thread: Best Mifi Solution?

Question Best Mifi Solution?

Hey guys a few years ago I had the Digicel usb wimax modem and it was ok. I am not looking for a new option for portable wifi, any suggestions?

What are your thoughts on Caricel?

Which portable modems do you suggest from Digicel and Flow?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Any help guys? Hearing crickets.

Didn't see the thread. Still - it depends on where you are. If you're in Kingston it may be better to get the Caricel MiFi - if you're not in Kingston try and get one of the others. They are hard to get still. And the speeds and level of service you'll get depends a lot on where you live.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Didn't see the thread. Still - it depends on where you are. If you're in Kingston it may be better to get the Caricel MiFi - if you're not in Kingston try and get one of the others. They are hard to get still. And the speeds and level of service you'll get depends a lot on where you live.
    Caricel is also available in Spanish Town, Portmore and Old Harbour, these are the areas I've been and get strong signals.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Thanks guys Khat17 and Dre