Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ReadyTV Jamaica's newest wireless cable provider

Excellent, good to know the signal issue is now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by TALLIS View Post
    Hey can you please provide a link to the GE antenna you bought on eBay, i have been trying to get a good antenna for quite sometime.

Thanks in advance.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-25993-Ind...cAAOSw3v5YpJEu

The signal is good with the external antenna, which cost about $1,100.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Provider: Digicel

Thanks, max respect

its good to know that we have more options for getting tv, but after reviewing the channel line up nothing impressed me, further more paying $7000 a month for the max which would be $84,000jmd for a year is a joke lol, i have a combo setup DISHNETWORK + SKY MEXICO, and both system together is $100usd($13,800jmd via visa card) for the entire year, on dishnet 119w/110w i have about 1000 channels and on sky 58w i have 270+ channels, all in hd, so this kinda looks bad for me lol, this will be a nice alternative for people who use cable and flow services, but definitely not for techs like me
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    its good to know that we have more options for getting tv, but after reviewing the channel line up nothing impressed me, further more paying $7000 a month for the max which would be $84,000jmd for a year is a joke lol, i have a combo setup DISHNETWORK + SKY MEXICO, and both system together is $100usd($13,800jmd via visa card) for the entire year, on dishnet 119w/110w i have about 1000 channels and on sky 58w i have 270+ channels, all in hd, so this kinda looks bad for me lol, this will be a nice alternative for people who use cable and flow services, but definitely not for techs like me
    Do u have hbo in english and premium channels?

all hbo, showtime, cinemax, stars, fox ""all premium channels""

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    That's Great, Glad the Signal issue is now over for you. I would like to know though, Is TVJ and all the other free channels in Digital HD or is TVJ and PBCJ In SD (Standard Definition)?. Thank You.
    According to my monitor, those channels are in 1080i. The quality definitely looks better than SD but I get a better picture quality if I'm for eg. watching a 720p movie on Kodi so I'm not sure, I would think 1080i is superior to 720p but that is not the case here. Maybe there are some other factors in play.

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    So do you offer the service to do the Dish setups?

yes, where are you located?