Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ReadyTV Jamaica's newest wireless cable provider

Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    I've been trying to get through to customer service all day today and I just keep getting cut off, called about 12 times today. The boxes are actually being sold on the shelf at Tru Value in Manor Park so there is no rep there to answer any queries, etc. Now I have to be shopping for antennas. What do you guys think about no.7 on this list ? A seller has them on ebay open box for $8.

http://www.bestreviews.guide/ge-free-tv-antennas
    I thought that someone had to be there for the customer, to sign them up on the Network. And check service availability in the area the customer resides. Number 7 on this list is great, You could also look if you could get a UHF Digital powered antenna. You can browse around the internet to see different brands and the best one to get. Try searching YouTube for video reviews, and recommendations.

No Service
    No Customer Service
    No Contact
    No ReadyTV?
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Provider: Digicel

If its open box for $8 you don't really have anything to lose.

I personally would go with the outdoor solution with the 60 mile range as that would guarantee that issue is not on my end. Unfortunately it looks like they are going to have a lot of unsatisfied customers. Perhaps now is a good time to buy some antennas for sale

Finally channel line up posted, however a number of the channels are not yet ready.
    http://readytv.com/ready-packagesplans/

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    I thought that someone had to be there for the customer, to sign them up on the Network. And check service availability in the area the customer resides. Number 7 on this list is great, You could also look if you could get a UHF Digital powered antenna. You can browse around the internet to see different brands and the best one to get. Try searching YouTube for video reviews, and recommendations.
    If you noticed on one of my pics I used my finger to cover up a label, that's the box ID. All you have to do to is text your name and box ID to Ready TV and you will receive a welcome text with your account # and credit balance. That's it.

If you noticed on one of my pics I used my finger to cover up a label, that's the box ID. All you have to do to is text your name and box ID to Ready TV and you will receive a welcome text with your account # and credit balance. That's it.
    OK that's great, That is really convenient and efficient.

Whats the update now, are those experiencing problems now able to receive signal with a new antenna?

Yes I get excellent signal with the new GE antenna I bought on eBay, above 90%. I haven't bought any channels yet though, So far I've been watching the 10 free channels they provide eg TVJ, CVM and CNN. A FireTV Stick with Kodi is my main source of entertainment. I read an article on ReadyTv and they are transmitting from Coopers Hill so you can have an idea of the distance and type of antenna you will need.

Yes I get excellent signal with the new GE antenna I bought on eBay, above 90%. I haven't bought any channels yet though, So far I've been watching the 10 free channels they provide eg TVJ, CVM and CNN. A FireTV Stick with Kodi is my main source of entertainment. I read an article on ReadyTv and they are transmitting from Coopers Hill so you can have an idea of the distance and type of antenna you will need.
    That's Great, Glad the Signal issue is now over for you. I would like to know though, Is TVJ and all the other free channels in Digital HD or is TVJ and PBCJ In SD (Standard Definition)?. Thank You.

Hey can you please provide a link to the GE antenna you bought on eBay, i have been trying to get a good antenna for quite sometime.

Thanks in advance.