Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ReadyTV Jamaica's newest wireless cable provider

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    Okay so no details as to the launch or anything?
    NO, I have neither seen nor hear anything as it relates to the launch. I'm guessing that during this week, we will hear much more. CVM will broadcast the full church service on Wednesday Night at 9:30PM. We should also see information in the papers during the course of the week.

Even the webpage readytv.com down as well, was hoping to see something today. Lets see what happens during the course of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Even the webpage readytv.com down as well, was hoping to see something today. Lets see what happens during the course of the week.
    Yes the website, is down. I guess it's under further construction. It should be up once the launch is declared and more information presented.

Based on a video I see alot of the channels seems to be in high definition. I somewhat wonder if they planning to buy out cvmtv. I mean its just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    Based on a video I see alot of the channels seems to be in high definition. I somewhat wonder if they planning to buy out cvmtv. I mean its just a thought
    I would love to see that video. Could you please if it's not too much trouble. Post a link to the video you mentioned that you saw?.

Check out best of jamaica TV Facebook or Instagram page and you'll see

Still waiting for some news, surprise they haven't leaked one of their package or feature to hype things up prelaunch
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Mar 2, 2017 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Still waiting for some news, surprise they haven't leaked one of their package or feature to hype things up prelaunch
    I guess they needed to go back to the drawing board as they seemed to have issues during broadcast of church service guess they realise the service wasn't optimal yet

Nothing more??????? Very silent
    PHONE: XR

Quote Originally Posted by BountyKilla View Post
    Nothing more??????? Very silent
    Well they will be making the city of Portmore their HQ base. They will also roll out the service there first, then move out to the rest of the nation. From what I've been reading, the Ready TV Cable service will be provided across the nation via prepaid and postpaid packages. We should hear more about the service in the comming months, they plan to cover the entire nation in the first 24 months.