Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ReadyTV Jamaica's newest wireless cable provider

Default ReadyTV Jamaica's newest wireless cable provider

Are you ready for wireless cable TV? Well ReadyTV is here. Stay tuned for the last Sunday in February to hear launch date. Share insights tips etc

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    Are you ready for wireless cable TV? Well ReadyTV is here. Stay tuned for the last Sunday in February to hear launch date. Share insights tips etc
    PHONE: XR

I hope this new service will force Flow and Digicel to stop pushing channels people dont want into our packages. I await the launch, and to see what type of content and channels they will offer.

... and at what price.
    Now where do I sign-up to be a beta tester?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    ... and at what price.
    Now where do I sign-up to be a beta tester?
    The 26th they having a church service at Portmore gospel i think dont remember where but they will announce the details on that day

The 26th they having a church service at Portmore gospel i think dont remember where but they will announce the details on that day
    A church service to announce the launch date and specifics about the company and its services?. That is quit rare in the Business world, but I welcome the launch of this company anyway. Especially for the rural and isolated folks in the inner cities who cant get or afford the wired digital cable and Internet services from the Big well established players.

Yep I can get you the location and it was in the media i saw it on live at 7 advertising Wednesday Or Tuesday. Ready tv will be a game changer. I can't wait to get rid of the mama bear 🐻 FLOW. The weird thing is that the former LIME tv was Chris product and it vanished off he market just like that . Can't forget Pepa tv. Stupid flow and Digicel lock the boxes to the node and that's just wrong. I should be able to take my cable box to my other house whenever I want and use it whenever I like . Now we have options. Just hope they come with Internet too
    Last edited by 876; Feb 17, 2017 at 03:50 PM.

Yep I can get you the location and it was in the media i saw it on live at 7 advertising Wednesday Or Tuesday. Ready tv will be a game changer. I can't wait to get rid of the mama bear �� FLOW. The weird thing is that the former LIME tv was Chris product and it vanished off he market just like that . Can't forget Pepa tv. Stupid flow and Digicel lock the boxes to the node and that's just wrong. I should be able to take my cable box to my other house whenever I want and use it whenever I like . Now we have options. Just hope they come with Internet too
    You might want to stick with Flow just yet, as the new Parent company. Is planning on adding exclusive rights for some Major contents to Flow. Netflix has struck a partnership with Liberty Global, which will see the app installed on users Horizon STB (Set Top Box) and customers can subscribe to the service, and pay via their monthly Flow bills. Much is yet to come from Flow in the Cable department, So I would recommend not to ditch them, as with the upcoming license renewal process. Flow will be the premier Cable provider of choice in Jamaica and the entire Caribbean region.

Well Because of technical difficulties, The Church service for the launch of Ready TV. Could not be broadcast, the service was going on but no audio was present. And for some reason a No Signal kept comming up on the screen, along with a TV Guide. I wonder if the signal was comming from Ready TVs platform?. Anyway I hope the launch went well, A recording of the proceedings will be aired on CVM on March 1, 2017 at 9:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Well Because of technical difficulties, The Church service for the launch of Ready TV. Could not be broadcast, the service was going on but no audio was present. And for some reason a No Signal kept comming up on the screen, along with a TV Guide. I wonder if the signal was comming from Ready TVs platform?. Anyway I hope the launch went well, A recording of the proceedings will be aired on CVM on March 1, 2017 at 9:30pm.

Okay so no details as to the launch or anything?