Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AMD Ryzen I am getting it!!!!

Pretty nice productive performance here:

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Ok. I am too lazy to read the past few pages. What is the verdict? Intel still rules the roost? What about value? And frequency.. I find a lot of the software I use is frequency limited.

Quote Originally Posted by M20 View Post
    Ok. I am too lazy to read the past few pages. What is the verdict? Intel still rules the roost? What about value? And frequency.. I find a lot of the software I use is frequency limited.
    Intel for gaming with higher frames and normal multitasking and AMD for gaming with good fps and heavy multitasking(especially streaming). This video explains more:

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow