Thread: Caegories For Blog/Website + Split

wii.live07 Guest

Default Caegories For Blog/Website + Split

I would like to start a new blog but I don't know what to blog about. I love Entertainment, politics, health, sexy girls, music, TV and movies, inspirational messages, marine biology (where to go for or technology issues science and scientific in Kingston/St. Andrew) and power rangers. I have been watch Power Rangers on and off for about two decades. How do I put all these in two separate blogs Or 3? Even if it splits into 2 or should be on one bog help me to them together. I also used to love Caribbean culture but I lost my way. Please help me to separate these blogs into 2 or 3. I have be struggling with this for three years without anything being finalizing. Mix and match any way you want, just try to make it work early tomorrow. Throw every outcome at me, bombard me but no spam and scamming. Give explanations though

It's difficult to setup a successful blog these days since there are so many. I suggest you create just one blog with different categories and write about all the topics you love. The more content the better chance you have at succeeding. Not only is it economical but you will eventually find what topics work and which ones don't. Good luck.
    Web Developer @ Fagan Media