Thread: Smartphones having Bootloop Issues

Default Smartphones having Bootloop Issues

This fix has worked for the LG G4. It was reported that LG's bootloop issues were due to hardware failure.

This simple fix is temporary and will help you recover data on your device. Since the reports, more mobile devices have seen similar hardware failure.

If you have such a device, try this fix:

jomo Guest

It is REALLY SAD that in this day and age some phones have issues like this

Not playing down the note 7 fires but SAMSUNG I must say has never let me down...

I've had alot of Samsung phones, and tried alot of other crap, and when it comes on to serious problems.... Samsung to me is dead last

First Blu I ever tried I bought my mom and it used to restart alot them started boot loop, no amount of flash or anything could fix it, probably needs a board, it's a paperweight right now, and it was a top of the line so called Blu lol

Bought her a note 4 and she never looked back, never been happier

I never see someone with a LG phone and the battery wasn't absolutely DEAD lmao ran into an old friend last night and she couldn't take my # as her LG was dead, plugged it in the USB to charge and barely 3% by the time she got home

'pathetic' hahaha

Still remember the g3 I tried, I'd literally watch the battery % tick down like a timer

I'd try the g6 thought that looks proper, but I doubt it would be more user friendly than my good old Samsung

With so many of these Android phones you are bound to have some software issues, not to mention hardware issues around the 6 month mark after you start using it. Some say even 50% of the phones fail; https://www.google.com/search?q=andr...d+failure+rate

2 years seems to be a good bench mark.

Android is made by many companies- but iPhone is made by one company

- my company currently bought a couple refurbished iphones for em business needs about 100 or so.. bottom line is in all of this - this is all plausible regarding phone failure rates
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Didnt know of the link above.. but I simply kept mine in the freezer and recovered all photos and vidz i needed (7GB)
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Good info. Plastic tool is called a spludger / spudger or just a plastic pry tool.

If you have a heat gun and liquid flux that's a better option.

Use some weights - can be had online - or use some coins to apply the weight to the thing while you heat it.

Hair dryer is the "local" way of doing things. Try not to use some hair dryers - ionic ones are better (and more expensive). Regular dryers have a higher potential for static which can kill the device totally.

I've gone Huawei for some time now and not going back. Excellent devices. Cheaper than the competition. Not the best performance compared to similar devices, but unless you run certain apps/games you won't see a difference. Daily tasks are just as quick as flagships. Half the price or less. Next phone will be the Mate 9 I think.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".