Thread: What Do you Guys think about new Nokia 6 Android Smartphone

Default What Do you Guys think about new Nokia 6 Android Smartphone

Nokia 6 went on sale today online in China and was sold out in no time. Seems Nokia might be making a come back.
    Price doesn't seem bad either.

http://www.addictootech.com/new-noki...in-one-minute/

This is how you do things blackberry.

Looks good to me and price is even better. I like that the finger print scanner is under the glass, 4GB ram and dual speakers.

At a price of US$247.07, there is no wonder the Nokia 6 went like hot bread. The specifications of the device places it among mid-range smartphones,*but it still offers quite a competitive package.
    The Nokia 6 sports a 5.5-inch 1080p display that is powered by a Snapdragon 430 chip, and 3,000mAh battery. It packs a lovely 4GB of RAM with onboard storage of 64GB and*microSD expansion. The main camera is a*16-megapixel, F/2.0, phase detection AF camera and 8-megapixel F/2.0 camera on the front. The device will sport a fully aluminum metal body and will run Android 7 Nougat out of the box.
    http://www.addictootech.com/new-noki...in-one-minute/

SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

lol the thing sold out in less than 1 minute!

personally i think its well rounded for the price (based on the spec sheet anyways) what many people dont understand is that android is extremely ram heavy and phones with a low end cpu are normally paired with 2gb ram. This should be different having 4gb ram. I also love the fact that it has 64gb internal storage and based on previous knowledge of nokias, the camera is normally solid but i'll pass final judgement after trusted reviewers get it in their hands

As its a China only device I am not putting much focus on this one and awaiting the reveal of the Nokia P1/8.

Let us see if HMD can really revive the Nokia but they are definitely off to a good start.

I like this device, its awesome. And for its price, it packs some decent specs. I get to understand that this device was not well appreciated in the US. So I guess we wont see a North American version of this handset.