Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This TV Killed CES

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    From Owen mek him post all I have been saying is that the display is the tech.. no sure why you gone mek up stuff bout me gone from one argument to next...

I could care less if you excited or not...
    Before you try insulting me learn the English language. The correct term is "I couldnt care less"

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/edu...ldnt-care-less

Typical small minded keyboard warrior.

Anything else?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

lol, stop, this is pointless arguing over a simple thing, if iy watch the video you clearly see the base and I bet the base is like 4000$. These companies get free advertisement off fanboies arguing over illogical crap.

and this is another reason why I can't find a used 24" monitor to buy in Jamaica with 1920x1200 resolution. It seems that all techics buy by are HD consumer crap. I was lucky enough to use a U2410 24" Screen which seems to be the only one in Jamaica because I can't find another one to buy anywhere plus its old tech so that makes it worse. Another thing that makes this monitor special is that it has VGA+HDMI+DisplayPort+Component inputs and can do split screen PBP and PIP from 2 inputs. Everyone is chasing down newer and newer tech, spending more and more money for less functionality, it is a sad state we in.
    Last edited by owen; Jan 9, 2017 at 08:32 PM.

Daaam that's one sexy display on that panel. I hope they make the monitor version of it soon as it would be my first 4k monitor to own, if it's at a good price.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Those are some awesome TVs, especially the LG one which is as thin as paper and can be mounted on the wall using magnets. I love the Sony TV that has no speakers, yet produces sound using vibrations, that is just cool. Technology today and for the future is indeed mind blogging.

another CES roundup video by that annoying guy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjXizY4sJbY