Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hands On With the BlackBerry Mercury

Default Hands On With the BlackBerry Mercury

BlackBerry really trying to get back some traction... honestly I don't think a hardware keyboard is a great feature anymore, it was back in the day and bwoy did I love it, but now on screen keyboards are just as good (IMO) more so if your device is 5.5" and up..

I still think BlackBerry should make a Updated BB10 phone thou that can run native android apps..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

"remember this is a enterprise class device, so expect allot of enterprisy stuff like finger print sensors", lol I swear phone reviewers have become the dumbest techies in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    BlackBerry really trying to get back some traction... honestly I don't think a hardware keyboard is a great feature anymore, it was back in the day and bwoy did I love it, but now on screen keyboards are just as good (IMO) more so if your device is 5.5" and up..

I still think BlackBerry should make a Updated BB10 phone thou that can run native android apps..
    Yeah, but did you notice that you can use the keyboard to scroll up and down & swipe across screens? That's a great feature in itself. I think it first was on the Passport. Plus there are still some people that only begrudgingly use touchscreen. Remember even Ryan Seacrest had a company making an add on keyboard for iPhone that was selling well - until Blackberry sued them.

As clumsy as it is, even Samsung still sells an add on keyboard for their devices.
    Last edited by mista736; Jan 4, 2017 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    "remember this is a enterprise class device, so expect allot of enterprisy stuff like finger print sensors", lol I swear phone reviewers have become the dumbest techies in existence.
    Agreed. Sometimes you almost wonder if they know tech at all. Some I think are just writers assigned to these things.

I can understand the swipe feature on the passport which has smaller screen, but on a large screen device it's kinda redundant..

Physical keyboards now are for people who definately tell themself they cannot use on screen.

nothings changed in human beings since the keyboards vs touchscreen argument started. people just have less options now because the american market has basically funneled itself into a boring tunnel of android or iphone. I don't even hear about windows phone anymore and that brought down nokia with it. so what we have here is another android phone. no matter what it costs its still an android phone and will be able to do the same stuff that EVERY SINGLE OTHER ANDROID PHONE can do. Having the blackberry name or TCL or LG or BLU or whatever its all the same crap so I am waiting to see what reviewers are gonna say about it.

Nice device. Hopefully the camera on it is worth using.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Rumored 18 mp. But they should do they trick that apple does but the pics better instead of increasing mp.

lol this dude has got to be the "noobiest" reviewer on youtube. "hey notice how it lights up when you touch it" LMFAOOOOOO!

The only reason I don't go back to BB is because they don't have a dual SIM device. And I personally rather the BB10 OS which is based on QNX. I just wish they had more sense with the things they were doing previously. They could have held the market.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".