Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huawei To Use Jamaica as a Launching Pad

There is a market for selling cheap disposable android phones to people and hyping up stuff like "smart cities". Yes it works out well for the retailers but the people using these disposable phones will end up buying 2 or 3 in a short space of time.

Blu came as was kicking up a storm... now they pretty much dead.... ZTE Dead... not even phones like HTC and LG can survive in Jamaica.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

I agree, Jamaicans like usability, that's why Samsung and iPhone rule

Can't tell when last I see someone with anything else, unless is people with cheap phones, saw a girl with a LG g4 and asked her wtf she doing with that cause u know she's an iPhone girl, she seh her brother send it down for the mom, lol it used so obviously him send it cause it's crap haha

It's sad that the competition sucks so much, I've thought of anotyer LG or HTC or even to try a p9 or sumn like that buy when I read up it's always missing something or basic or when I read the reviews it's crap

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I agree, Jamaicans like usability, that's why Samsung and iPhone rule

Can't tell when last I see someone with anything else, unless is people with cheap phones, saw a girl with a LG g4 and asked her wtf she doing with that cause u know she's an iPhone girl, she seh her brother send it down for the mom, lol it used so obviously him send it cause it's crap haha

It's sad that the competition sucks so much, I've thought of anotyer LG or HTC or even to try a p9 or sumn like that buy when I read up it's always missing something or basic or when I read the reviews it's crap
    Try a OnePlus 3, What is that one missing?