Thread: DL900 Help please!!

Question DL900 Help please!!

Is there anyone who has the original Digicel 7042a/Dl900 firmware (With the Digicel Logo etc), been searching forever for it, Phone basically has a locked bootloader, upgraded it to kit-kat and worked fine for almost 2 weeks, started to freeze and wouldn't turn on one day, Factory reset does nothing (all files settings remain the same), ive tried other firmware on it and some go in boot-loop while some boot and shortly after i get unfortunately "apps" have stop working, cant access settings or any app because it "stopped working", then the phone freezes i have to battery pull and it wont boot again after, now when i try to turn it on its a black screen, its still detected by the PC, cant access recovery, can still be flashed but i'm at a roadblock currently, feel like i'm all out of options

So if anyone has the firmware or any other means of assistance it would be appreciated
    P.S I feel like all this could be avoided if i unlocked the boot-loader first

You're going to need someone with that phone who can dump the firmware for you. Unfortunately I don't, so can't help you out. Hopefully you get a reply soon.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

i doubt we are in the same zone, but i have it
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    i doubt we are in the same zone, but i have it
    If you have the time (and the bandwidth) you could probably upload it then PM it to him.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

That would be appreciated however now it seems the phone has stopped being recognized by the PC, sometimes i get the system sound to tell its connected to the PC....sometimes, otherwise no signs of life, doesn't power on, just the LED on the front to show its plugged in, not sure if it charges since its just the LED, otherwise its seems dead, not in a position currently to buy another phone and so this is important.

Do you know how to use ADB and FASTBOOT to check for a connected device?