Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samsung permanently discontinues the Galaxy Note7

I think this is the first I can recall a Phone being banned from air travel ???
    You know the Note 7 is essentially being classed as a bomb.. lol

All Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Phones Have Been Banned From U.S. Air Travel
    http://time.com/4532014/samsung-gala.../?xid=homepage
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Don't be surprised if we see the Note 7 also banned from other areas like refineries, power plants and even office buildings.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

jomo Guest

What makes no sense to me is why so many people haven't returned them.... Lol, they must like to live life on the edge...

The competition sucks so much people will be buying iPhones by the bunch now, and a few LG or sumn, lol, lame

Loving up my s6 edge plus for now, would rock a note 5 as a second phone I guess

Wonder what Samsung gonna come with next? They need to do sumn fasttttt

So maybe, lol

They should have never followed Apple and used non removable batteries

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    What makes no sense to me is why so many people haven't returned them.... Lol, they must like to live life on the edge...

The competition sucks so much people will be buying iPhones by the bunch now, and a few LG or sumn, lol, lame

Loving up my s6 edge plus for now, would rock a note 5 as a second phone I guess

Wonder what Samsung gonna come with next? They need to do sumn fasttttt

So maybe, lol

They should have never followed Apple and used non removable batteries
    Report estimates 5-7 million Samsung users to switch to iPhone 7 following Note7 discontinuation
    Samsung is set to lose a lot just to Apple. Just imagine the total when Apple, Lg and others add up.

Lol serve them right. If they had removable battery then it would be an easy fix.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Probably wouldn't even need a fix! Pretty sure it's because they baked the battery in why this has happened, probably with the more powerful processor and improper cooling why they catch fire

Apple has had sealed batteries from day 1, so they obviously have that lock, Samsung rushed the note 7 but what i can't get is why they REPLACED THEM and still had the problem, serious lacking in their part there

They could have got away with a few things recall, and the replacements are fine.... But this is beyond ridiculous

Seriously hope the competition steps up, would love a shatter proof motorolla or similar with a killer camera wireless charging good battery life and a home button...