Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Iphone 7/7 Plus Thread

So Samsung's flagship only has 1GB more ram than Apple's http://www.gsmarena.com/iphone_7_plu...news-20434.php

When has this ever happened. here has always been a 2GB gap.
    They now have same MP... Why?

Clearly one is improving while one is slowing down.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Kept telling you that Samsung never truly got traction... The Note 7 could have given them a great push but they royally messed that up, and I'm not even talking the battery issue.. the phone itself was not enuff to give Samsung an edge..

And as I said, to me Samsung made the S series priority...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Sep 9, 2016 at 11:22 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Kept telling you that Samsung never truly got traction... The Note 7 could have given them a great push put they royally messed that up, and I'm not even talking the battery issue.. the phone itself was not enuff to give Samsung an edge..

And as I said, to me Samsung made the S series priority...

Yes they made the S priority. That I didn't have a problem with. The problem is when they started making the Note into a "normal" people phone.
    It was never for that. Note line was when you want the best of the best technology 2 years in advance.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

When the iPhone does over the air wireless charge I'll definitely log on
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    When the iPhone does over the air wireless charge I'll definitely log on
    That's not my priority in a phone.

I am after larger screen (though I went from 5.7 to 5.5), Highest mp camera with great image quality (neither Samsung or apple offer that) (I'll take dual camera too), dual loud speaker, big battery, IR blaster, fastest CPU and still waiting for 4k screen.

So until a phone offers that I will step down on my phone budget. LG a do it for me now.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Well.. I'm pretty much good with the stuff most phones offer... weak link is always battery, once I can get a phone that makes it easier for me to charge or give me extended battery life I'm good...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I think it looks like a impressive leap but I am not going to spend $1100 USD on a phone that I could drop and render useless the day after i get it. Someone should start a phone renting business. I would rather spread the money out on other things while waiting for a new blackberry.
    All the major carriers over here do phone leasing. I don't if that would work in Jamaica though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Ditto to statement in bold. These are some questions I would love to get answered by the Samsung hierarchy. It just makes no logical sense to me. The Note 7 is just an S7 with an S-Pen which is utter stupidity. The Note 5 & 7 just feels like rushed to market devices in my opinion. Naw stop say it LG is going to be new king of the hill if they continue to innovate like they are doing now with the V20, any smartphone I end up procuring always ends up a winner and the v20 will be my next procurement. Samsung dead to me now...hope they will resurrect the Note line again with the Note 8. Failing to do that will only kill that series.
    LG has a lot to figure out before they can take top spot. First, they have to fix the reoccurring hardware bugs that is affecting different models. Second, their customer service sucks! They've been giving me and many other people who have had the same issue the runaround. They need take a page from Apple when it comes to customer service. If I had an iPhone with a known issue, I could walk into an Apple store and they would have taken care of me a long time. It's going to a month now and still haven't gotten the motherboard shipped to fix my phone.
    Last edited by marl30; Sep 10, 2016 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    So Samsung's flagship only has 1GB more ram than Apple's http://www.gsmarena.com/iphone_7_plu...news-20434.php

When has this ever happened. here has always been a 2GB gap.
    They now have same MP... Why?

Clearly one is improving while one is slowing down.
    WE are nearing the top of the speed potentional. after a while adding more ram will do nothing for the android operating system. It could have 32 gigs of ram and it will still be the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    WE are nearing the top of the speed potentional. after a while adding more ram will do nothing for the android operating system. It could have 32 gigs of ram and it will still be the same thing.
    If we are nearing the top speed then don't raise the price. If you gonna raise the price continue adding more stuff.

As far as I see it android still needs more ram. When Apple's devices are priced better than yours then you are thief on a different level.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup