Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Iphone 7/7 Plus Thread

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,048
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I think it looks like a impressive leap but I am not going to spend $1100 USD on a phone that I could drop and render useless the day after i get it. Someone should start a phone renting business. I would rather spread the money out on other things while waiting for a new blackberry.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I think it looks like a impressive leap but I am not going to spend $1100 USD on a phone that I could drop and render useless the day after i get it. Someone should start a phone renting business. I would rather spread the money out on other things while waiting for a new blackberry.
    I agree about the price.

    If they can make it do or have something no other phone has then it might be worth it to me.

    Samsung missed the opportunity and made the Note line into a bigger S7. Wasn't gonna spend money on that.

    Apple made a better iPhone, the 7plus is actually better than the 7 in everyway. Cant say the same about S7 and Note 7.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    This piece of satire just became more relevant and on point yesterday



    Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    This piece of satire just became more relevant and on point yesterday


    Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard
    http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/...-the-keyboard/
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,048
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    People are already complaining that the regular 7 has a single camera. Apple has been screwing it fanbase for years and they talked about "keeping the same price $649 as last year" lol.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    People are already complaining that the regular 7 has a single camera. Apple has been screwing it fanbase for years and they talked about "keeping the same price $649 as last year" lol.
    The 7 is suppose to be less than plus though.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,048
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    The 7 is suppose to be less than plus though.
    The 7 is the 649 but the 7plus has the "newness". The newness is why people buy apple. No one wants to feel left out.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    The 7 is the 649 but the 7plus has the "newness". The newness is why people buy apple. No one wants to feel left out.
    when I said lesser I meant hardware wise. On the price the 7plus starts at $749 right? compare that to S7 and Note 7. See how bad Samsung has gotten.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    5,191
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Samsung is going to end up like HTC.

    See we have here Apple made a power house device for the first time ever. While Samsung been watering down the Note line.

    Why was Note 5 or Note 7 made without dual speakers? Why without dual cameras? Why with smaller batter? why did the prices increase?
    See Apple actually released the 7 plus at a reasonable price.

    RIP Samsung. Not that I would buy the 7 plus. IOS kills every apple device for me, but hardware wise it is a nice phone.
    Ditto to statement in bold. These are some questions I would love to get answered by the Samsung hierarchy. It just makes no logical sense to me. The Note 7 is just an S7 with an S-Pen which is utter stupidity. The Note 5 & 7 just feels like rushed to market devices in my opinion. Naw stop say it LG is going to be new king of the hill if they continue to innovate like they are doing now with the V20, any smartphone I end up procuring always ends up a winner and the v20 will be my next procurement. Samsung dead to me now...hope they will resurrect the Note line again with the Note 8. Failing to do that will only kill that series.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Ditto to statement in bold. These are some questions I would love to get answered by the Samsung hierarchy. It just makes no logical sense to me. The Note 7 is just an S7 with an S-Pen which is utter stupidity. The Note 5 & 7 just feels like rushed to market devices in my opinion. Naw stop say it LG is going to be new king of the hill if they continue to innovate like they are doing now with the V20, any smartphone I end up procuring always ends up a winner and the v20 will be my next procurement. Samsung dead to me now...hope they will resurrect the Note line again with the Note 8. Failing to do that will only kill that series.

    Yeah Lg gonna take it. Asus is rising up too.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •