Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iphone 7/7 Plus Thread

Default Iphone 7/7 Plus Thread

The dual camera setup on the back combines two sensors to work as 2x optical zoom similar to the solution offered by LG with its G5 and V20.

The new cameras on the iPhone 7 Plus are one "wide" angle 28mm and a "telephoto" 56mm unit. Both have 12MP sensors and the camera can combine the two perspectives to achieve a shallow depth of field effect. The iPhone 7 Plus does this by building a depth map and isolating the background from the subjects - and what's cooler is that you can see the depth of field effect in real time before you take an image. This isn't anything new - we've seen it from Nokia, HTC, Google and other makers.

One of the most dialogue-provoking rumors is now a reality - the new iPhone 7 Plus comes without a 3.5mm headphone jack but Apple has you covered with lightning EarPods and a 3.5mm to lightning adapter in the retail box. There are no Bluetooth AirPods as standard, though.

The Apple iPhone 7 Plus also brings stereo speakers. The sound is directed from the front of the device and Apple promises the new iPhones will be twice as loud as the previous ones.

Apple claims the iPhone 7 Plus lasts about 1 hour per day more than its predecessor. Apple's preliminary figures taut 60 hours of wireless audio and some 13 hours of LTE browsing.

You can preorder the iPhone 7 Plus from September 9, starting at $769 with a new base storage of 32GB, while 128GB and 256GB are the roomier options (the Jet Black version only comes in 128GB and 256GB). Availability starts on September 16.
    http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone...news-20392.php
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Samsung is going to end up like HTC.

See we have here Apple made a power house device for the first time ever. While Samsung been watering down the Note line.

Why was Note 5 or Note 7 made without dual speakers? Why without dual cameras? Why with smaller batter? why did the prices increase?
    See Apple actually released the 7 plus at a reasonable price.

RIP Samsung. Not that I would buy the 7 plus. IOS kills every apple device for me, but hardware wise it is a nice phone.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

give me your money says apple. start a iphone mortgage now;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dsRpVyyWs

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Samsung is going to end up like HTC.

See we have here Apple made a power house device for the first time ever. While Samsung been watering down the Note line.

Why was Note 5 or Note 7 made without dual speakers? Why without dual cameras? Why with smaller batter? why did the prices increase?
    See Apple actually released the 7 plus at a reasonable price.

RIP Samsung. Not that I would buy the 7 plus. IOS kills every apple device for me, but hardware wise it is a nice phone.
    Most of these things were already in other phones though. Because its Apple its suddenly something.

Dual Speakers - HTC M7 - 10
    Dual Camera - HTC M8 (Apple's iteration is so much better though)
    Water Resistant - Sony Xperia

Samsung is alright for now as they are the only ones making money in Android. S7 sales are not bad. I really feel sorry for HTC though as the 10 was a good phone but everyone has caught up to what they pioneered.

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    Most of these things were already in other phones though. Because its Apple its suddenly something.

Dual Speakers - HTC M7 - 10
    Dual Camera - HTC M8 (Apple's iteration is so much better though)
    Water Resistant - Sony Xperia

Samsung is alright for now as they are the only ones making money in Android. S7 sales are not bad. I really feel sorry for HTC though as the 10 was a good phone but everyone has caught up to what they pioneered.
    Its not about apple doing it and it becoming something.

Why didn't Samsung do it before apple. Samsung for the past few years have been removing features. I am sure when the next iPhone comes with IR blaster we will see Samsung put it back on their phones.

So far you name phones with only one good thing. Samsung normally makes a phone with all things good. Not anymore.

This is the first iPhone with all good features.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Samsung has an issue, they had a lot of features (sometimes gimmicks) and people complained but then they started scaling back. I am no Samsung fan but their phones were good. Now they are basically just like everyone else as I said most people caught up except for probably the screen.

Me stop compare phones years ago... basically any high-end phone you buy you good..
    Phones max out now.... we have seen it all .... when them figure out battery life I'll get back excited...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    Samsung has an issue, they had a lot of features (sometimes gimmicks) and people complained but then they started scaling back. I am no Samsung fan but their phones were good. Now they are basically just like everyone else as I said most people caught up except for probably the screen.
    That's exactly what I'm saying.

Soon they won't have the screen advantage. The next iphone I heard will have oled screen.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

As long as Apple keeps making 720p display devices, those who care about such will give advantage to Samsung. I hoped they would boost up 7 to also be 1080p. All the goods were saved for 7 Plus and its even more premium price now. They are basically having 7 Plus as akin to Note line (i.e. The better specs and top line of the premium offering). The problem is, as SE sales have proven, some really don't want a bigger device to get the features they lust after. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mista736 View Post
    As long as Apple keeps making 720p display devices, those who care about such will give advantage to Samsung. I hoped they would boost up 7 to also be 1080p. All the goods were saved for 7 Plus and its even more premium price now. They are basically having 7 Plus as akin to Note line (i.e. The better specs and top line of the premium offering). The problem is, as SE sales have proven, some really don't want a bigger device to get the features they lust after. Lol
    The SE sales are bad and prices have been falling since.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup