Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC GPU (DX11) performance benchmark review - DirectX 11: gr

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Not a backside, my issue wid you is I think I give you too much ratings but of late all yuh a try do a insult and yuh point dem lame. Again me warn yuh try dem supm deh wid Pow and dem nuh try dat wid mi and yuh selective reasoning.

If you have a point make your point and cut the crap bout "naw bodda respond"

1. Yuh kill yuh own argument, first saying more terflops doesnt equal performance and then implying the reason Intel chips are superior is because they have more horepower - pick a side choose well.

2. Your teraflop argument is literally your worst comment ever like ever .....in life....ever............by your logic "All AMD has to do is max Intel on a teraflop basis and they would be equal?...............WHAT.................

3. Your tressfx argument is a strawman, it was an example of One AMD tech being used by the game. The game clearly runs better on AMD tech just like Hitman does on AMD tech build a bridge get over it. Juss fi show yuh how yuh reason it says extensive library but yuh use one fi try mek a point that kinda moot because the game rub better on AMD cards. Just for the hell of it the next Gameworks title thats slays AMD mi ago run go post the benches and laugh - actually I wont because its silly. Just admit seh yuh neva know it was a AMD game and move on nuh try justify nutten.
    What was this point of this whole post? Really?

It further proves you don't deserve to use a PC.

Where did I say Teraflops don't equal more performance?
    You ignored the info showing all flops of AMD and Intel? Right because it proves the garbage you wrote wrong.

Again what was the point of this post?

And yes all AMD need to do is release a cpu is better flops. However they cant at acceptable power consumption levels. So they turned to APU which does slay intel cpu when used to full potential. When programs can use the cpu cores + 10 gpu compute cores in the apu. There are 2 or so programs that are able to do that so in the end an APU is useless for persons seeking high performance processor. HSA initiative was suppose to make adoption better, but that failed or seemed to have failed.

Perfect example here:

So know what you talking bout before you talk. And that is an old ancient 6800k APU

TressFX is used in ROTR which is a gameworks title, which happens to be the worst implementation of dx 12 so far. What does that say to you?

Gameworks title slays Nvidia cards so it doesn't really matter. it slays them so you have to upgrade lol.

Again what is your point?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I saw what happened here, its the game engine thats in Hitman so of course there the AMD cards will perform better.
    Your right just check this link below(click title). This has a lot to do with it running better on AMD card because this engine is already optimized for their cards:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided built off modified Hitman engine

If you look on steam you will see that both games have mixed reviews and I'm betting it's mostly because of the high Nvidia user base.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Toponaris.... See birds of a feather flock together lol
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I needed a weekend before attempting to respond to this. Pezz a GTX 980Ti has more teraflops than a GTX 1070 yet the 1070 is the better performing card. Horsepower aint the be all and end all. The link you post with the processors is irrelevant to this argument, following your logic if every processor has the same number of teraflops they would be equal in performance and that is foolishness.

But back to the original question it is clear one of these 2 things happened:

1. You did not know Deus X was an AMD optimized game
    2. Did know and you being being disingenuous
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

I needed a weekend before attempting to respond to this. Pezz a GTX 980Ti has more teraflops than a GTX 1070 yet the 1070 is the better performing card. Horsepower aint the be all and end all. The link you post with the processors is irrelevant to this argument, following your logic if every processor has the same number of teraflops they would be equal in performance and that is foolishness.

But back to the original question it is clear one of these 2 things happened:

1. You did not know Deus X was an AMD optimized game
    2. Did know and you being being disingenuous
    Where you get that from?

The GTX 1070 is 6.46 teraflops and 980ti is 5.63 teraflops.

So what were you saying again?

Anything else?

Is Nvidia told you that so you don't buy good cards? LOL

Like I sadi as new games come out watch the 1060 just drop and drop. Just like the 960 and 970 before it.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Where you get that from?

The GTX 1070 is 6.46 teraflops and 980ti is 5.63 teraflops.

So what were you saying again?

Anything else?

Is Nvidia told you that so you don't buy good cards? LOL

Like I sadi as new games come out watch the 1060 just drop and drop. Just like the 960 and 970 before it.
    My mistake meant the Titan X. You are still arguing in a circle Pezz, you still a run from the big elephant inna di room - that you posted benchmarks for a AMD game trying to knock Nvidia.

My mistake meant the Titan X. You are still arguing in a circle Pezz, you still a run from the big elephant inna di room - that you posted benchmarks for a AMD game trying to knock Nvidia.
    980ti is 5.6 teraflops, Maxwell Titan X is 6.1 teraflops, Pascal Titan X is 11 teraflops.

What are you saying lol? Maxwell titan faster than 980ti, 1070 faster than Maxwell titan.

You spoke rubbish ok. Just admit it lol. THe rubbish is quoted below.
    Pezz yuh know betta dan dat, try dem ting deh wid Pow, of all the persons on this forumn you should know horsepower dont mean Jack s$#t where performance is concerned - if this were the case I think we all would have overclocked AMD CPUs - but we dont so dash weh da argument deh. As a matter of fact you are hereby banned from every using cycles or teraflops to justify any argument relating to performance. In whatever shape or form.

I keep hearing this argument about more AMD's powerful GPUs not being fully utilized for whatever reason - to me this is an AMD problem get your foot in the door so developers can start using your tech in games and stop whining about Nvidia nerf this is a business and competition is real, we arent here singing kumbaya .

As it relates to the games engine.... the below is from Techspot make special note of the part that says "extensive library of AMD technologies"

Mankind Divided is built on the "Dawn Engine," which is derived from the proprietary IO Interactive Glacier 2 game engine used in Hitman: Absolution. Point being, like Hitman, Mankind Divided will support DirectX 12, though that will be patched in at a later date (AMD says September 4). Along with DX12, the game features an extensive library of AMD technologies such as TressFX 3.0.

^^^ That's the elephant in the room. I posted benchmarks of a new title which shows the trend of the 1060.

everyone knows that since 7970 AMD gpus have not been fully utilized. Oh everyone except members here apparently.

But I will wait for BF 1 to see
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    980ti is 5.6 teraflops, Maxwell Titan X is 6.1 teraflops, Pascal Titan X is 11 teraflops.

What are you saying lol? Maxwell titan faster than 980ti, 1070 faster than Maxwell titan.

You spoke rubbish ok. Just admit it lol. THe rubbish is quoted below.

^^^ That's the elephant in the room. I posted benchmarks of a new title which shows the trend of the 1060.

everyone knows that since 7970 AMD gpus have not been fully utilized. Oh everyone except members here apparently.

But I will wait for BF 1 to see
    This my last post you sound silly, which is unfortuate - Deus X just like Hitman, is an AMD optimized titled and trying to say otherwise makes you look silly at best disingenous at worst. And no the Maxwell Titan X IS 7 teraflops so again yuh wrong. No amount of size 24 font nah change dat.

And come wid facts and stop arguing in a circle dont dance roun the point, I can post benches with Nvidia optimized games and make the same statement but only silly people do that.

Like i said I dont with this - yuh prove seh yuh cyaa reason.
    Last edited by topanaris; Aug 29, 2016 at 03:18 PM.

This my last post you sound silly, which is unfortuate - Deus X just like Hitman, is an AMD optimized titled and trying to say otherwise makes you look silly at best disingenous at worst. And no the Maxwell Titan X IS 7 teraflops so again yuh wrong. No amount of size 24 font nah change dat.

And come wid facts and stop arguing in a circle dont dance roun the point, I can post benches with Nvidia optimized games and make the same statement but only silly people do that.

Like i said I dont with this - yuh prove seh yuh cyaa reason.
    Here are the facts sir

Peak Compute 980ti 5.63 TFLOPS/ titanX 6.14 TFLOPS
    http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphic...ng-TITAN-X-650

Need another source? Ok here
    The upside of this is that the Titan X offers a mighty 6.2 TFLOPS of theoretical power.
    http://www.trustedreviews.com/nvidia...titan-x-review

Whether Titan X is 7 or 6.1 it still has more than 980ti. Nothing you said so far proves your point. You just making stuff up. You tried saying tha 1070 had less tflops and is faster than 980ti. False. Then you gone to Titan X false.

Yeah better you finish. Don't come to me with your "made up facts".
    **Rolls eyes**

LOL. If Saying Deus Ex is just like hitman makes you feel better then keep saying that. The benchmark is true just like every other benchmark. Or you trying to make something up to say it is false?
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Fury and Fury X both faster than GTX 1080 in Dx12.
    http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages..._review,9.html
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup