View Poll Results: On your income are you living a comfortable standard of living?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • If I got more money, I would just be greedy

5 15.15%
  • Yes, but I think I am entitled to a more comfortable existance

2 6.06%
  • If only they paid me like $10k more after tax

5 15.15%
  • If they doubled my salary, then maybe

8 24.24%
  • Hell no! Not by a long shot!

13 39.39%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you living at a comfortable standard of living?

Default Are you living at a comfortable standard of living?

I hear so many people complain about not having enough money. Even I complain, maybe too much. But I dont want to assume that just because I think everyone is living below what they would be comfortable with, then that is the general case.

So here is the chance to see some truth!

I wouldn't say am not comfortabe, because I am rarely ungry and dont have any or cant find any food, but am just existing, would like to do more than exist, would like to at least be able to make a difference in someones life without having to think twice if i can afford it. I am very grateful for what I have, and I do what i can to help who i can, would just like to be able to do more for myself and others in my life, namely my mom, and younger brothers.
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

Interesting poll, everybody could do with more money.
    At this point in my life I am more than comfortable though

Regards,
    Pogi Tuner.

damnit i cant even afford to give people the time of day i need more money man
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

i'm comfortable, but could use a little more because i want to start thinking long term.

long term eh..
    To me that would be like children . A bouncing baby girl I mind not have.
    Maybe later though, heh

Regards,
    Pogi Tuner.

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr
    Interesting poll, everybody could do with more money.
    At this point in my life I am more than comfortable though

Regards,
    Pogi Tuner.

Its tru that everyone could do with a little more money! But I wasnt talking about living in the lap of luxury, just are you able to eat comfortably and the amounts you want to, go to the gym if you want to, manage to keep your car runnig well and able to deal with un forseen car mishaps, or even own a car if you want to, etc.

So my man, since you are living so comfortably, mind telling us your secret to acheiving this, is that your expenses are so low or that your income is so high, or a little bit of both.

I could do with a bit more, I'm seeing lots of investment options that I could get into, If only I had the extra cash .

pogi i was thinking of a place of my own. kids, lol that far from my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by alexdevmaster
    Its tru that everyone could do with a little more money! But I wasnt talking about living in the lap of luxury, just are you able to eat comfortably and the amounts you want to, go to the gym if you want to, manage to keep your car runnig well and able to deal with un forseen car mishaps, or even own a car if you want to, etc.

So my man, since you are living so comfortably, mind telling us your secret to acheiving this, is that your expenses are so low or that your income is so high, or a little bit of both.
    It is all relative. Having a car and been able to maintain it may be living comfortably for some, while for other if they have to take th bus they don't mind, as long as they have food and a roof over their head they are happy