View Poll Results: On your income are you living a comfortable standard of living?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • If I got more money, I would just be greedy

5 15.15%
  • Yes, but I think I am entitled to a more comfortable existance

2 6.06%
  • If only they paid me like $10k more after tax

5 15.15%
  • If they doubled my salary, then maybe

8 24.24%
  • Hell no! Not by a long shot!

13 39.39%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you living at a comfortable standard of living?

well i am fortunate to be living how i am living but i could do with more money but is something i will have to make the effort
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

pcchick Guest

WHat income??? I get wage...not even salary no more. That's why I am going to school to raise my standard of living. I am living to survive right now..just enough to live. Yes, its comfy but some situations are very uncomfortable. But all in due season I will have what I want...just gotta work hard for it from now.

Gees based on you guys response I think I need to be living in Jamaica.....sounds like you have more than enough to live comfortably.
    Last edited by pcchick; May 14, 2005 at 11:42 AM.

just being greedy or i have a high sense of self worth
    So if you are worth $40/hour but the work you are doing is only valued at $10/hour
    you would want them to give you more than 10?

That is the question we should be asking ourselves. Many people think that
    their employers are taking advantage of them, I will leave it at that.

Regards,
    Tuna.

Right now I have a bit more debt than I would like. Otherwise, I could live quite comfortably on my salary. I would be ungrateful to say otherwise, given how many persons don't know where their next meal is coming from.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliz
    Right now I have a bit more debt than I would like. Otherwise, I could live quite comfortably on my salary. I would be ungrateful to say otherwise, given how many persons don't know where their next meal is coming from.....
    amen to that....you might even had been retarded so you couldn't work. give thanks for small mercies i say!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

well God has blessed me so much i can't complain. But sometimes we (by we i mean my parents) kinda have to push to make ends meet. Comfortability for me is emotional stability...since i have no "income" (i'm a full time student). Even so, i think i'll be able to live comfortably even on a small paycheck cuz i've learned to do without during my teenage years.