Thread: iPad 32 or 64gb- Where to buy

Default iPad 32 or 64gb- Where to buy

What's up Techja its been a while. I may decide on getting an iPad soon and would like to know the best place to getting one locally. Most places just seem to only having the 16gb versions when I'm looking to getting the one with more storage. Does anywhere also have the 9.7inch iPad Pro as yet?

What is your use case for the iPad Pro?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    What is your use case for the iPad Pro?

To do the things ppl do on tablets. Is it not worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by KB_1 View Post
    To do the things ppl do on tablets. Is it not worth it?
    Like movies, games, check email, reading etc? Sure it is ok for that, but why spend so much on a tablet just for that?

I had an iPad and for me it was one of the most useless things I had. My iPad only got my attention when I wanted to test some IOS code.
    This would go for Android tablets also. They are all toys in my opinion.

If you are searching for tablets for work look into the Surface pro 4 or 3. Those actually do work.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I haven't read this review but you can take a look.

Verdict

The iPad Pro is the most capable tablet Apple has ever produced, as a well as a massive canvas for creative types.

But let's not kid around here – it's not even in the same category as the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Whether you gel with Microsoft's 2-in-1 vision for Windows 10 or not, there's no denying that it's a much more capable and flexible device than the iPad Pro.

The Surface Pro 4 is something that you might consider replacing your laptop or even desktop computer with, under certain circumstances. The iPad Pro is something you might consider replacing your iPad Air 2 with.

Both are fine devices, and Apple's peerless tablet-optimised app ecosystem and peerless hardware design continues to impress on its own terms. But Apple is pitching it as much more than a mere tablet, and it doesn't quite match up to those laptop-replacement ambitions.

The Surface Pro 4 is simply the more capable, flexible, and downright useful device of the two.
    Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinio...xzxfoZxShRX.99
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

It would be mostly browsing/video streaming on youtube which an iPad would be good for. However, the Pro or 64GB Air 2 doesn't seem to be readily available in stores out here so I don't think I'm going the tablet route anymore. After all, I do like the s7 edge which i'm more leaning towards right now.