Thread: Hello Everyone

Smile Hello Everyone

I would like to sell some stuff i have but i am not able to post it seems due to being a newbie, can someone assist me in sales and i will give a percentage of the sales to the person that sells the item.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums Hyper-V.

There is a reason why we have that protocol in place. So trying to by-pass it will only get you and the member who helps you in trouble.

You only need to make 150 posts to be able to make posts in the Classifieds.

By time you contribute to a few threads, you will knock that out in no time.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Thank you and i wasn't aware that its wrong to do that, Please accept my apology.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper-V View Post
    Thank you and i wasn't aware that its wrong to do that, Please accept my apology.
    No problem. You can look over the rules regarding Classifieds in this post: https://www.techjamaica.com/forums/showthread.php?p=406417

And our general rules for using the forums are found here: https://www.techjamaica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24605
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Welcome to the forums. Fret not - you'll get to the required number in a short time. Just keep posting and discussing and you'll get there.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".